Notices

1997 32' Fountian Fever

Old 01-30-2010, 07:12 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 32' Fountian Fever

I'm looking at a 1997 32' Fountain Fever. Twin 502mpi's Bravo Drives. Anyone have any experience with one. Rough water handling, getting on plane, top speed? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 96 and love it. It handles great in rough water, and comes on plane great! alot better than my 27 did! my top speed when I had 502's was 77gps. Some people dont like how low it sets in the water, but I like the look. If you ask me if I would rather have a 35, yes, but the budget didnt allow it. 32's are great boats for the money
Old 01-31-2010, 09:32 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Have a '99 with 502's. We really enjoy it. With just the 2 of us, plains no problem. Put 4 adults in the back it'll won't jump right up, but will do just fine. But 6 people on a 32 is crowded. I say the 32's are more of a 2 person boat do to the cockpit space. Great for getting there with more, but not for hanging out on. I'll probably be putting mine on the market this yr, once I can come up with a fair price. Mint condition, A/C (yep, air conditioning with R/C heat) , shorepower, battery charger, JL/ Babbs audio, Eagle trailer with EOH.
Bought a cruiser last summer since the boating habits have been slowly changing.