Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Outerlimits Miami 2010 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/224473-outerlimits-miami-2010-a.html)

animalhouse 02-13-2010 05:18 PM

Outerlimits Miami 2010

Press Release Miami 2010

Outerlimits displays all new product and innovation at the Miami boat show

In a market that has been hit hard by the recession Outerlimits has been busy developing new models and new innovations never before seen in the high performance market.

44 SL

This new boat based on the world championship hull of the SV43 has been engineered to surpass all current benchmarks in terms of performance, ride quality, interior appointments, and build quality. This new boat is the first ever to be manufactured using our exclusive X grid monocoque construction method. By using a highly engineered, carbon fiber, structural liner from bow to stern we have developed a true monocoque structural system. This results in a stronger boat, and allows for reduced weight.

The performance of the 44 SL is unmatched, speeds in excess of 110 mph with twin mercury 700’s. The ride is equally impressive with smoothness not normally found in a performance boat. Cabin appointments also far exceed the performance boat standard. Over 5'7" of head room and a fully enclosed head are just some of the highlights. This new boat also features a fully integrated computer system to control all functions. There is even an available Ipod application to monitor and control the vessel when you are not around. The show boat is featured with the new Outerlimits Power 1375 SCI’s.

SV52

This all new boat is based off of the championship 5 step hull that has dominated the world. Featuring all epoxy carbon fiber and e glass construction. This fully enclosed boat includes engine driven air conditioning and a cabin with available V-berth. The show boat boasts a full alcantara cockpit and cabin. With the Teague 1200's and Whipple 8 liter superchargers it will run 130 mph.

Outerlimits Power

Because of the demand for more reliable and higher horsepower engines Outerlimits has begun its own engine development division. The first offering is the Outerlimits 1375 SCI. This unique engine is capable of delivering 1375 hp on just ordinary 92 octane fuel. This level of power on pump fuel is an industry first. This engine features a proprietary engine control system with complete data logging ability. It is also capable of live internet data streaming. It features an 8 liter Whipple supercharger and direct port injection. This engine is standard with a 6 month warranty. It is also available as a 1275 SCI with a one year warranty.

X Grid Monoque Construction

The X Grid Monocoque is the next evolution of composites technology for Outerlimits. It is based around our Carbon fiber and post cured epoxy X grid structural system. This system has been engineered to manage loads more efficiently than more traditional framed systems. The design of the hull deck and internal structure work in concert to provide a global structural system that is stronger, more durable and lighter than any system being used in the performance market today

Jupiter Sunsation 02-14-2010 11:04 AM

Both your boats looked great at the show! That 44 is the best of both worlds!

ktron 02-14-2010 11:50 AM

I agree, both boats were INSANE! I loved the 44SL and thought the Flir camera was a really nice touch for boating at night.

SLOWRIDE-388 02-14-2010 02:12 PM

Wish I was there....sound like the boats turned out great.

offshoredrillin 02-14-2010 05:25 PM

pics?

baja27 02-14-2010 08:18 PM

Hey animal what about some pics ?

OL40SVX 02-14-2010 08:28 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here's some ok pics.

MahopacMarine 02-14-2010 10:10 PM

Things look great as usual guys!!!! See ya soon.

Jassman 02-15-2010 08:54 AM

Fred is the 36 almost finished.. Jeff

ktron 02-15-2010 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 3046563)
pics?

I have a bunch I will post tomorrow when I get back in town.