Notices

Anybody sale diamonds?

Old 04-18-2002, 12:14 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Question Anybody sale diamonds?

Hey, I'm looking into a diamond ring for my girlfriend for the future, just looking for now!! Anybody out there a jewler or know what pricing should be per carat? I know theres millions of styles, colors, etc., but is there any rule of thumb or anything?

And remember, I'm just curious

Thanks,
Dustin
Old 04-18-2002, 12:46 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

change yoru name to whippleanski and break out a yamika and head down to eth diamond district. You get the best prices just take someoen who knows a thing or two!!!

but seriously iknow a guy that might eb able to help. He has shop in Nantucket and get very nice stuff His prices are ok but quality is 100% gauranteed.
Old 04-18-2002, 12:52 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Rule of thumb is 2 times your monthly pay.
Old 04-18-2002, 01:15 AM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

seek out topgunrcf I did some graphic work for him a year ago. He works ( or has ) a place in NYC. he sent be a brochure of there products. Very exquisite. jewelry like I never seen before absolutely beautiful.
Old 04-18-2002, 01:34 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,185 Likes on 515 Posts

www.huntcountry.com
Ed and Clair Cutshall

I know these people personally. (I dated their daughter several years ago.) They make AMAZING creations, and the Jubilant Crown Diamond is the only one of its kind. His work has one many major worldwide jewelry awards. The engagment ring I buy will be from them.
Old 04-18-2002, 07:13 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sydwayz23, you mean you haven't bought Brion a ring yet??
Come on Brian. Make her an honest woman!

Had your boat out yet this year?

Mark
Old 04-18-2002, 08:13 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Ironic

Whipple,

My good friend just bought a ring for his chick, deal went south, (somthing about him being a momma's boy) now his new whipplechargers are in a little box. 35 beak w/500efi's. thinks he's going to do a 100. Anyways, he called me the other day and asked if I knew any one who was interested in a ring. The stone is sweet. If you want I'll put you in touch w/him. and he can e-mail pics and GIA. The price is right.
Old 04-18-2002, 09:00 AM
Registered

Received 104 Likes on 59 Posts

Hey Dustin,
You better hope the little women doesn't read the board, or you will be more than just looking! Remember the 4 c's. Color, Cut, Clarity and most important Carot! Try to get the best quality in the size you want to spend. Does that make sense? Remember you will never sell it! Good luck!
Old 04-18-2002, 09:18 AM
deepvcatss12

Try diamomd source .com, or call Steve Quick Jewelers at 1 800 404 0058 he races offshore and is the driver of deep V cats S-12
LA

Old 04-18-2002, 09:18 AM
Registered

Hate To Say But I'am A Jeweler.... Started When I Was 13 Years Old... My Grandpa Showed Me The Ropes And The Went To School For 1 Year... I Own The Store Know, He Has Retired... I Have Been Here
21 Years.... Diamonds Come In All Price...
I Have 3 1ct Stones In The Store Right Now...
From 2900.00 - 4400.00... You MUST TRUST The Store You Are Buying From.... Don't Buy At Malls... I See Poeple Ever Day That Spend 1000.00 More For Ring I Have.... And Make Sure They Will Service The Ring After The Sale.... I May Not Sell As Many Rings As The Malls But, I Sure Do Repair Alot Of There's.... I Do Every Thing In-House Next Day Service On Ring Sizing, Mountings, Chain Repair Ect.... Most Places Send It All Out...2 Weeks Later You Have Your Ring Back..... Hope This Helps...

Jeff

Quick Reply: Anybody sale diamonds?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.