Like Tree0Likes

do you know this boat

Reply
Old 02-23-2010, 10:05 AM
  #21
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 75
Default

So am I getting fired from LRT? Guess I'm back on the dock with my thumb in the air!
Bathtub is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:07 AM
  #22
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cloverdale, IN
My Boats: 98 Baja 232 Boss
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTRODREDNECK View Post
have any of you guys seen or know of this boat?
http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...RD-29-96345848
This boat has been sitting at an auction on the North side of Indy for around 6+ months. I gave them an offer and a few questions along with it (boat and trailer title). I havent heard from them yet but the boat is in good condition minus having the enging surveyed.

I'm really wanting to jump in a Nordic Heat but if I can get this boat at the price I offered them it will be worth it.
Whistler08 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:50 AM
  #23
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: aurora, colorado
My Boats: 29ft magic wizard
Posts: 98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler08 View Post
This boat has been sitting at an auction on the North side of Indy for around 6+ months. I gave them an offer and a few questions along with it (boat and trailer title). I havent heard from them yet but the boat is in good condition minus having the enging surveyed.

I'm really wanting to jump in a Nordic Heat but if I can get this boat at the price I offered them it will be worth it.
what did you offer him? just curious. as long as it passes inspection it's coming to colorado in the next 2 weeks.
HOTRODREDNECK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:17 PM
  #24
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cloverdale, IN
My Boats: 98 Baja 232 Boss
Posts: 43
Default

Are you in the middle of purchasing it? They told me it was sold. I offered them 40k. Like some of the other guys posted on here is the reason why so low. I was going to go lower because I knew they would come back higher anyways. They wouldnt tell me how much it went for though.

Looks like ill be getting into my Nordic instead now....
Whistler08 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:19 PM
  #25
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: aurora, colorado
My Boats: 29ft magic wizard
Posts: 98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler08 View Post
Are you in the middle of purchasing it? They told me it was sold. I offered them 40k. Like some of the other guys posted on here is the reason why so low. I was going to go lower because I knew they would come back higher anyways. They wouldnt tell me how much it went for though.

Looks like ill be getting into my Nordic instead now....
ya i'm waiting for the inspection. as long as it comes back good then it will be a done deal. i do like the nordic heat also, good luck. you said you got a look at it? how did it look?
HOTRODREDNECK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:35 PM
  #26
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bristol, Indiana
Posts: 73
Default

Hey, it has a compass, so you can't go wrong. Who in there right mind takes the time to list a compass as equipment on a boat that has only a small paragraph of total words? Oh...and a Plasma TV??? Like that's gonna last in offshore conditions...nice!!
MrOffshore is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:36 AM
  #27
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cloverdale, IN
My Boats: 98 Baja 232 Boss
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTRODREDNECK View Post
ya i'm waiting for the inspection. as long as it comes back good then it will be a done deal. i do like the nordic heat also, good luck. you said you got a look at it? how did it look?
Congrats! Hopefully the inspections go good so you have a damn nice boat. I take it the boat and trailer both had a good clean title? That was one of my concerns just because it was sitting at the auction. I wasnt able to get inside because technically I wasnt suppose to be on the auctions property but wanted to see it. The boat seems to be well taken care of though.

Keep us posted. I would like to know what the top speed is on that beast.
Whistler08 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:46 AM
  #28
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: aurora, colorado
My Boats: 29ft magic wizard
Posts: 98
Default

whistler, thx for the info. as soon as the ice is gone i'll let you knowwhat it will run. and btw since it has a compass i can tell which direction i was going when it maxed out while i'm watching tv
HOTRODREDNECK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:05 AM
  #29
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cloverdale, IN
My Boats: 98 Baja 232 Boss
Posts: 43
Default

Everything check out ok?
Whistler08 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 02:47 PM
  #30
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: aurora, colorado
My Boats: 29ft magic wizard
Posts: 98
Default

still waiting i guess it's snowin alot there and theres a boat show in town slowing down the process. the waitin sux!
HOTRODREDNECK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.