Notices

do you know this boat

Old 02-23-2010, 09:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So am I getting fired from LRT? Guess I'm back on the dock with my thumb in the air!
Old 02-23-2010, 10:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by HOTRODREDNECK
have any of you guys seen or know of this boat?
http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...RD-29-96345848
This boat has been sitting at an auction on the North side of Indy for around 6+ months. I gave them an offer and a few questions along with it (boat and trailer title). I havent heard from them yet but the boat is in good condition minus having the enging surveyed.

I'm really wanting to jump in a Nordic Heat but if I can get this boat at the price I offered them it will be worth it.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Whistler08
This boat has been sitting at an auction on the North side of Indy for around 6+ months. I gave them an offer and a few questions along with it (boat and trailer title). I havent heard from them yet but the boat is in good condition minus having the enging surveyed.

I'm really wanting to jump in a Nordic Heat but if I can get this boat at the price I offered them it will be worth it.
what did you offer him? just curious. as long as it passes inspection it's coming to colorado in the next 2 weeks.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:17 PM
Registered

Are you in the middle of purchasing it? They told me it was sold. I offered them 40k. Like some of the other guys posted on here is the reason why so low. I was going to go lower because I knew they would come back higher anyways. They wouldnt tell me how much it went for though.

Looks like ill be getting into my Nordic instead now....
Old 02-23-2010, 06:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Whistler08
Are you in the middle of purchasing it? They told me it was sold. I offered them 40k. Like some of the other guys posted on here is the reason why so low. I was going to go lower because I knew they would come back higher anyways. They wouldnt tell me how much it went for though.

Looks like ill be getting into my Nordic instead now....
ya i'm waiting for the inspection. as long as it comes back good then it will be a done deal. i do like the nordic heat also, good luck. you said you got a look at it? how did it look?
Old 02-23-2010, 10:35 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hey, it has a compass, so you can't go wrong. Who in there right mind takes the time to list a compass as equipment on a boat that has only a small paragraph of total words? Oh...and a Plasma TV??? Like that's gonna last in offshore conditions...nice!!
Old 02-24-2010, 07:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by HOTRODREDNECK
ya i'm waiting for the inspection. as long as it comes back good then it will be a done deal. i do like the nordic heat also, good luck. you said you got a look at it? how did it look?
Congrats! Hopefully the inspections go good so you have a damn nice boat. I take it the boat and trailer both had a good clean title? That was one of my concerns just because it was sitting at the auction. I wasnt able to get inside because technically I wasnt suppose to be on the auctions property but wanted to see it. The boat seems to be well taken care of though.

Keep us posted. I would like to know what the top speed is on that beast.
Old 02-24-2010, 07:46 AM
Registered

whistler, thx for the info. as soon as the ice is gone i'll let you knowwhat it will run. and btw since it has a compass i can tell which direction i was going when it maxed out while i'm watching tv
Old 02-27-2010, 10:05 AM
Registered

Everything check out ok?
Old 02-28-2010, 01:47 PM
Registered

still waiting i guess it's snowin alot there and theres a boat show in town slowing down the process. the waitin sux!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.