Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
MissAmy!! We took goooood care of 'im!! >

MissAmy!! We took goooood care of 'im!!

Notices

MissAmy!! We took goooood care of 'im!!

Old 04-19-2002, 09:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MissAmy!! We took goooood care of 'im!!

Ok, slightly O.T., but, for all to see, here is my report on Lutzparty's visit to the lake last evening, and night.....

MissAmy already warned us to be gentle, you know, not take him any place nasty.

So, we met at the Marina in the early evening, and headed out by boat to Docknockers in search of crabs...er, crab. As we cruised under what appeared to be a lunar "Eclipse", we laughed and drank bottled water, and arrived at Docknockers. Our waiter, "Big Louie", suggested of course buckets of crab legs and more bottled water...soon we had the "Sinsation"..er, sensation that we were going to eat too much. Since we were seated in the "Gentlemans's Quarters" section of Docknockers, we didn't get too rowdy, and had Lutz back at his place by 9PM...

SO, see??? We had a gooooood, clean time!!

Thanks for the visit Lutz, look forward to seeing you and Amy and more OSO'ers this summer!!!!

A very crab-stuffed watermoose
Old 04-19-2002, 09:18 AM
Uncle Toys

Why is it I feel like I'm reading code?

Old 04-19-2002, 09:27 AM
Registered

Hey Moose!

9 o'clock??!!!! Yeah, yeah, yeah.......how come Lutz didn't call me till, oh 12:30?!!!!!!

And what's this about an "eclipse"? WTF......there was no gosh dang lunar eclipse last night?

I'm sure glad to know that you were all drinking lots of bottled water. You're supposed to drink so many ounces of that a day, you know! Thanks for being so healthy and all.

Lutz had a great evening with you all and enjoyed meeting Sean ( i think that was the pilot's name?) and hanging out with you guys. He said the crab was delich and that you are quite the crab-eating machine! Oh yeah.....he also mentioned something else about Docknockers......something about women bearing their breasts for Fat Louie? And women's braziers and panties hanging from the ceiling? WHAT KINDA PLACE IS THIS?? I'm gonna have to go check it out! LMAO!!

Have a great weekend. We'll see ya soon. I'm off to a field trip with the second graders now.

Old 04-19-2002, 10:16 AM
Charter Member #1015
Charter Member

Moose, Can ALL OSO members expect the same clean fun you guys had?
Old 04-19-2002, 10:29 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

sounds like you guys had a great time! i'm craving crab legs as i type.

i've only seen one "Eclipse" down there. i couldn't see it very well due to the glare off of the brass poles. however, i do remember seeing some girl with "Korn" tatooed on her abs and piercings in various places!!!

jbk
Old 04-19-2002, 10:30 AM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Question Clean fun?

Why do I smell smoke??
Old 04-19-2002, 11:16 AM
Registered

Stevebarretta...absolutely!!!

MissAmy, why he didn't call until then is simple!!! He was going to take a nap at 9, then call you after the kids were in bed. He was very sleepy from all the bottled water, felt kinda bloated, so, off to sleep he went!

Bra's?? Panties???? What you tawkin bout, Willis???

Yea, Sean is cool...nice boat too! We had a super time with Ole Lutz, I mean young lust, I mean...oh, hell......And, yeah...the crab was delicious..score two buckets for Watermoose...coulda used a third. Ahhhhh, nice to have the season back in action!!

God, I love this place....

WM
Old 04-19-2002, 11:18 AM
OZARKBOATER

Red face Clean Fun

Well I beleive that Lutz finaly got to see the full potental of the Moose. I think he was scared....for his life, because they closed the kitchen and the Moose still had the look of hunger in his gleaming eyes.

Any way we had a great time and thanks to the captin Sean I did not have to drive. As for the "eclipse" IT WAS THERE . And if it wasn't for the Moose doing his own little belly dance, we would never have converted so many strippers to good church going girls.

And yes you can expect the same whole some fun on any weekend at loto with the Moose and his trusty side kick Boat Boy. .

Cramer

Old 04-19-2002, 11:24 AM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Cool Ozarkboater & Moose converting strippers?

Hey Lutz,
Let me know next time you do this gig. sounds like it has all the makings of a potential spectacular event.
Old 04-19-2002, 11:52 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

All this and poor Lutz is no were to be seen to defend himself

Quick Reply: MissAmy!! We took goooood care of 'im!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.