Notices

One Bravo XR Remaining

Old 04-18-2002, 02:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts
Default One Bravo XR Remaining

As most of you know, we sold the 38' Top Gun that we raced last season and built a new canopied Gladiator. The new boat has the ITS drives and the old boat had standard Bravo XR's. Since we cannot use some of our spare parts on the new boat, we are selling them. We have already sold one of of our spare drives, but we have one left. Like the other one, this is a brand new Bravo XR still in an unopened box from Mercury. It is a 1.50 ratio with standard rotation and dual water pickups. We ended up selling the other one for $7200 (had them advertised for $7500) and would like to get the same out of this one. Again, it is brand new and has never been out of the box. As with anything, we are open to offers. Please e-mail me if you are interested.

Will
Lynch Mob (F2-3)
[email protected]
Old 04-18-2002, 05:09 PM
Jeff

Is that with the Gimbal? I run F-2 Canopied and need spares. I baught new 2002's here in Ft. Laud. without gimbals. If so send me an e-mail. thanks Jeff 34 Phantom/ Mr. Technology

Last edited by Jeff; 04-19-2002 at 01:55 PM.

Old 04-18-2002, 10:44 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

This is just the drive. The lowest price that we have seen advertised for the XR's with dual pickups was $7495 from Bam Marine. They also have an ad on this board with the same price. This is where we bought these drives from and this is where we came up with our initial asking price.
Please let me know where you found them so cheap. I want to call them to get a price on a pair of the ITS drives for spares! Strangely, the counter rotating one sold first and it was the one that I thought would be difficult to move. We have unloaded everything (including a few sets of props) in the past week with the exception of this drive. Please post the source so we can all benefit from that pricing! Thanks.
Old 04-18-2002, 11:33 PM
Luke_Chinewalker

counter rotating bravo 1 xr
please post the part number for that counter rotating bravo drive

Old 04-19-2002, 09:46 AM
Jeff

Duck: Email me your phone # And I will have my guys call you. People are making huge profits on these drives and it is BS. If you buy complete engine packages and then split up the drive, transom assembly, and motor there is money to be made.

Old 04-19-2002, 10:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jeff,

Cool. You got mail.
Old 04-19-2002, 11:53 AM
Jeff

Dan,check your mail

Old 04-19-2002, 01:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Jeff. I will e-mail you my number. I can understand where that can be true and I agree that it is BS. This drive was purchased as a drive only. It was a spare in case we broke the drive on the boat and did not have time to rebuild it before an event. But, as everybody knows, if you have the parts to fix something, it will never break!
Old 04-20-2002, 01:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Jeff - Thank you for the phone call yesterday afternoon. I got your message when I got home last night. I guess that method works if you are buying in huge numbers. I'll contact you later this spring when the ITS drives are more readily available and maybe your Merc dealer there can hook us up. Thanks for the information.

Will
Lynch Mob (F2-3)