Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Is there a market for this product? Especially Poker Runners! >

Is there a market for this product? Especially Poker Runners!

Notices

Is there a market for this product? Especially Poker Runners!

Old 02-26-2010, 05:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is there a market for this product? Especially Poker Runners!

How many people pull there boats long distance for poker runs, and started off with a clean boat and by the time they got to there destination the boat is trashed, even maybe chipped?

I have the ability and technology to make a boat cover that would fit like a second skin. It would not move or flap in the wind and would cover the entire boat including the bottom down to the bunks on the trailer. Would be super easy to put on with no poles or snaps, nothing to come loose. And at some point we would be able to print the same graphics that are on the boat, on the cover.

This would not be a cheap cover, but would last a long time and when you uncover the boat it would be as clean as it was when you left for your trip.

No more cleaning the boat all over again at the boat ramp.

Whats your thoughts?

WORLDSBESTBOATCOVER.COM
Old 02-26-2010, 06:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So from your website I gather this is not a trailerable cover ???
Old 02-26-2010, 07:31 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

i have a full cover for mooring, speak Randy or forever hold your peace...what ya got? I'm interested.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:45 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee
Damn, I didn't realize my 100% non threatening post, would break the bank over there so much to be deleted? Even if the original thread was posted by a non paying advertiser/registered member, I hope whichever one of the mods, clearly too scared to delete showing their name, got enough grease to further expose their well known desperation
oh my
Old 02-26-2010, 08:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 45sonic
So from your website I gather this is not a trailerable cover ???
Yes this will be for trailering. After just finishing the Miami poker run, I thought I should create something new, a cover to keep the boat clean while trailering. I just was wondering if others felt like me and am sick of hours of detailing once you get to the poker run, and still have to find water.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BLee
Damn, I didn't realize my 100% non threatening post, would break the bank over there so much to be deleted? Even if the original thread was posted by a non paying advertiser/registered member, I hope whichever one of the mods, clearly too scared to delete showing their name, got enough grease to further expose their well known desperation
Sorry, you lost me on this one. If your wanting to know who I am, most people know me as "Speed Racer"
Old 02-26-2010, 10:00 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by marine concepts
Sorry, you lost me on this one. If your wanting to know who I am, most people know me as "Speed Racer"
I mixed up my tabs and confused the threads in them, then posted the wrong comment in the wrong thread.

I deleted it. My mistake, sorry!
Old 02-26-2010, 10:59 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by marine concepts
......After just finishing the Miami poker run, I thought I should create something new, a cover to keep the boat clean while trailering........
Great concept, but nothing new. I will vouch for this kind of cover though because I have been using something like this for nearly 20 years now. There is a local company here called Canvas Experts that has been doing them forever. These covers don't move at all while trailering and the boat is spotless when you get where you are going, no matter what kind of weather you travel through. I love them. We had them made for all of the race boats and they worked perfectly even with the amount of traveling that we did with them. The race boats are long gone, but I am still using them on my pleasure boats. I have one on the current Cigarette and everything else right down to the skiff we use for duck hunting. Here are a few covers that Canvas Experts made for me over the years.

1996 28' Pantera
2000 38' Top Gun
2003 36' Canopied Gladiator
2005 39' Top Gun Side
2005 39' Top Gun Deck
Attached Thumbnails Is there a market for this product? Especially Poker Runners!-001.jpg   Is there a market for this product? Especially Poker Runners!-003.jpg   Is there a market for this product? Especially Poker Runners!-002.jpg  

Is there a market for this product? Especially Poker Runners!-004.jpg   Is there a market for this product? Especially Poker Runners!-005.jpg  

Last edited by Hot Duck; 02-26-2010 at 11:06 PM.
Old 02-26-2010, 11:02 PM
Banned

Was this deleted on SOS?

I know a guy local to u that is tired of cleaning a 388 skater raceboat..... good advertising canvas, local exposure dockside at the busiest intersection of loto, and great exposure to your target market.... sounds like a good $3800 advertising investment on your behalf
Old 02-26-2010, 11:08 PM
Registered

Those are some sweet trailering covers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.