Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
MissAmy!! We took goooood care of 'im!! >

MissAmy!! We took goooood care of 'im!!

Notices

MissAmy!! We took goooood care of 'im!!

Old 04-19-2002, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, OzarkBoatB**ch is correct, I was doing my soon to be famous belly dance last night....but all the strippers, er..eh..I mean passengers on the boat didn't seem to mind! It's a sight to see, that's for sure...

Lutz is officially on the road, I believe, after signing papers for the 38 Donzi just before 9 last night...I have no doubt he'll have his own version on here....betcha it'll match ours!!! Twas a fun night indeed, looking forward to many more!

Water "Crab-eatin Machine" Moose

Crab is good for you, crabs are not.
Old 04-19-2002, 01:04 PM
Registered

Im going to take the 5th on this or at least for now. Geesh I think this givew me a few hours to come up with a good story.

Gordo you should defiinitely make the trip to docknockers for a crab run.

And those bras and panties hanging from the ceiling of the bar. I didnt notice them when I first arrived. I think it was some evil plot to try and frame me.

Im off from LOTO now.......... gotta figure out how to hook this dang boat to that back of the ole mini-van.

Ill post more when I come up with a better story.
Old 04-19-2002, 01:17 PM
Registered

What is really confusing LP at this point, is the men's boxers and briefs hanging from the ceiling in OzarkBoaters office...

Ok, Lutz, calm down, just siiiiiignnnnn herrrrrrre....

WM
Old 04-19-2002, 03:36 PM
Registered

Yeah Lutz....you'd better come up with a better story than THAT!

Moose.....doing a belly dance?? This I gotta see! Errr, eh...I mean DON'T WANNA SEE!!
Old 04-19-2002, 04:00 PM
Registered

Well, to sum it up...it is a hideously unforgettable Lake of the Ozarks experience, one to be enjoyed by the young, old, and anorexic..must've been all the bottled water...

WM

Last edited by WaterMoose; 04-19-2002 at 04:03 PM.
Old 04-19-2002, 09:11 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Default Hmmmm....crab legs.....undies....."eclipses"......hmmmm....

So.....i have one "extra" night at LOTO before Mem. Day. Thursday night and no plans!!! Should I hit this "Docknockers" place or what?? Where is it? How far from Lazy Days??
Old 04-20-2002, 09:09 AM
OZARKBOATER

Default Dock Nockers

Well Dock Nockers is about the 4 mm, it is in the same cove as Wheelhouse Marina.

There is not a hudge crowd of people but there is usaully some good local action going on. In all actuality, Backwater Jacks is the place on Thursday Nite. They usaully have a band and a good crowd of people.

Cramer

Old 04-20-2002, 09:34 AM
Registered

Waterfoul

I live right next to Lazy Days...depending how fast you drive, Docknockers can be done in about 25 to 45 Minutes from there.
Nice ride, great food, interesting decor .

OzarkBoater is right, Backwater's has a little better Thursday night, but, can't beat the crab at Docknockers!!

Now I'm hungry for more.....

Later!

WM
Old 04-20-2002, 09:48 AM
Registered

Im back in KC.............Im still working on my version of the Crab Run. ..........not that I really need to and yes we will have to do do this as I travel through the LOTO seeking sales in our new venture. Maybe next time I can provide the transportation. My crab cracking ability wont be impaired by a splint on my hand. NOT that I want to be able to keep up with the Moose, he has is down to a science.

JUst a note ...............as you drive down the highways of Missouri today please take note that last night I did my part in contributing to the beautification and upkeep .........I met another of Troutly's brothers in Law enforcement. I guess I need to learn that it is cheaper to set the cruise control than to keep paying the tickets.

And just to protect the innocent. ........ that would be me............Amy there was NO eclipse on this trip.
Old 04-20-2002, 09:57 AM
Registered

Hey Lutz!!

By the way, watch for cops watching for speeders as you leave the lake..just thought I'd let you know!!

Eclipse??? Sargeant Shultz from Hogan's Heroes.."I know NOTHINGK!!!"

And yes, many more crabs to come..you know, Lutz, I've been very curious since you were here, and haven't brought it up...

Do you always have to wear a brace on your wrist when leaving Amy for a few days???

WM

Quick Reply: MissAmy!! We took goooood care of 'im!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.