Notices

32 active cat

Old 03-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
32 active cat

hi just bought a 32 active cat Blue maxx was the name it was raced under was woundering about its history such as wins and losses any information would be nice
Old 03-07-2010, 02:50 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

i dont recall ANY wins allot of break downs,krystal and dad jerry girshner from michigan raced it they bought the old lil rino and striped it to build the max, orignaly had ford / gab and roush motors the aledged reason for the color was they say they were working a lowenbrau beer sponser that fell thru .many races it was launched and the night before krystal always said someone sabotaged it why we never knew why. Jerry passed on krystal sold it to mark the shark shankin a michigan heating and cooling contractor that wisely bailed from this state to fla. in search or fame and fourtune. orignaly had #2 speedmasters and 351 fords, later arnesons and big blocks which lead to the added bow bussel for open class and f 16 canopys H@o fill in the blanks
Old 03-09-2010, 10:01 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by ironhead
i dont recall ANY wins allot of break downs,krystal and dad jerry girshner from michigan raced it they bought the old lil rino and striped it to build the max, orignaly had ford / gab and roush motors the aledged reason for the color was they say they were working a lowenbrau beer sponser that fell thru .many races it was launched and the night before krystal always said someone sabotaged it why we never knew why. Jerry passed on krystal sold it to mark the shark shankin a michigan heating and cooling contractor that wisely bailed from this state to fla. in search or fame and fourtune. orignaly had #2 speedmasters and 351 fords, later arnesons and big blocks which lead to the added bow bussel for open class and f 16 canopys H@o fill in the blanks
I e-mailed him last week about this cat, you did a good job filling in the rest of the blanks.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think Krystal was hot
Old 03-09-2010, 06:40 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
I think Krystal was hot
now i thought H2o needed help in his quest to open his own life size library of boats but to infer crysco (krystal) was hot, now that isnt rite, you now get the jumbo size bag of meds .and doubble secret academic probation