LDD/Steven Wade Thomas VS. PS85 Conclusion >

LDD/Steven Wade Thomas VS. PS85 Conclusion

Notices

LDD/Steven Wade Thomas VS. PS85 Conclusion

Old 03-12-2010, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by omerta one
Of course he's sorry now...he just got whacked for $500k. Don't settle unless its cah in hand...period; and don't be generous; you are entitled to putive damages because of what he put you through; you owe him NOTHING. I wouldn't go to any lengths to make it any more difficult for him than it needs to be...but don't settle for less because you feel sorry for the idiot.
agreed 100% he had no intentions of paying you until the judge ***** slapped him
Old 03-12-2010, 10:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

(remember the movie Kingpin?)

Hey Steve, err LDD, err Lucky 13------"Nice flip flop kid".
Old 03-12-2010, 10:38 PM
Registered

Ldd is a changed man. It's time to forgive and forget...................NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Don't fall for his BS.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:09 PM
Registered

Amazing this clown could still think he had any room for negotiation. He's only sorry because the power of many good people brought his high life to a halt.

He just proves by that reply that he is still a waste of air.

BTW LDD, remember the guys still owed over at the Mud forum? Just wondering..... Pay them and pay Prostock whatever he asks for. Your "negotiating" day's are over and VERY deservedly so.

Last edited by ZP'd; 03-13-2010 at 03:13 PM.
Old 03-13-2010, 11:03 PM
Registered

reminds me of all the christians on death row, they finally found God.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:02 AM
Registered

ProSTock85 , Please do not let your guard down , for any reason , do not succumb to any woe is me posts or im trying to make it right. Dont get me wrong , i commend you for being a stand up guy and trying to forgive. But you can forgive when you are seeing improvements he is trying to make in his life in some form of payment. And not just one. When he makes a lifechange that benefits you monetary wise , and not just one or two payments, then you can start your rehab and concern for his well being.
LDD , you can be mad and have hate for the people that say this , but you have got to realize yourself that you dug this hole with no remorse while doing it. Maybe you can make a life change , but its going to feel like its going to take a lifetime to do it. But if you are the changed person that you say you are , no matter what you will stop at nothing to prove it. Small steps are the key and being persistent with yourself will have to be a daily occurence.
I'm also not buying the saying that , please dont make post that can hurt the welfare of my family. This couldnt be farther from the truth. First and foremost you have hurt/letdown your family,and disgraced them, not anyone on here or any other site. You showed zero sympathy for taking one cent from prostock , even knowing it was money from an inheritance . You had zero sympathy knowing that he too had a family that needed him and his monetary support.
Again Prostock I commend you on being a great person and the forgiving type , in many ways i wish i were more like you. But you need to rehearse two sayings over and over in your head , Nice guys finish last ; and a leopard never loses his spots.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:18 PM
Registered

I liked Tiger's apology better!
Old 03-14-2010, 05:10 PM
Registered

Actually, he hasn't appologized to the person he wronged!!! He appologized to Nordic 95, the members of the board, but not to Prostock.

I don't believe for 1 second that he has changed his ways or that he ever will. He is a sociopath, and there is no cure.
Old 03-14-2010, 05:44 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

That sure seems like a person who's sorry....he got BUSTED!!!

PS, apparently you have been in contact and you might want to let him off easy. You certainly seem like a good person and that is commendable. But easy doesn't have to be "free". If your thinking you really only want your $14K, that's fine.....what about all the efforts/costs Nordic incurred. Hopefully you can re-imburse him when/if you ever see any of that $500K. Or, use that money to help someone else. Steve doesn't deserve it, you could be a modern day Robin Hood....kind of a take from the rich, give to the poor. Good people deserve some help occasionally and you got alot, with the judgement $$$ this may be a way you can "pay it forward".
Old 03-14-2010, 08:32 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here is just a suggestion..........

How about if LDD don't make good on his dealings ( and I know he will) instead of George selling the note to the collection company we have a Performance Boaters Auction George could sell just 200 tickets at $100.00 apiece, he makes his $20,000.00 he is out and some lucky SOB gets a settlement for $514,000.00.....

Nordic95

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.