Originally Posted by Earthwerks
Looking forward to the run..
Dan! its gerald, thanks for the cleaner and T-shirt

How was the ride to Washington?
Old 05-17-2010, 10:37 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gnorthga
Bill, Did you ever find out what that donzi classic cost I got a friend that wants to buy one for his wife to use on a small river
That was actually a special boat. He beefed up the stringers etc and has over 600hp. It was a drivers boat that runs around 90. More has been done with the hull but he wanted an all around driver.

I built a smaller Donzi 18 for the wife and it turned out to be a driver's boat too.

I will send you a pm detailing the toned down stuff.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I want to thank everyone that help put on this run. Everyone from Nashville that I have talked to since we got home really enjoyed the run. We had a great time and will becoming back to any other events they decide to host.

Also I want to thank Shogren Paerformance Marine and Gerald for the money thay have trusted me with to donate to the flood Victims here in Nashville. Still doing research on where to donate the money as I do not want to give it to orgonziation that makes the manger richer. I want it to go to the people who actually need it. The two things that I am looking at right now are the American Red Cross and First Tennesse bank will match any donation dollar for dollar (I have my local branch manager getting me more info on were the money really goes). If anybody has any suggestion into other charity's to check into, please let me know.
Allen

Last edited by 29scarab10; 05-17-2010 at 01:32 PM.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:18 PM
Registered

Hey! Steve here with the Skater twin outboards. Thanks to Gerald and everyone else for an awesome Fri and Sat !! Had to be back in Atlanta Sat evening but it was sure tough to leave, Great marina, friendly folks and love that river !!
Old 05-18-2010, 11:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by dozer1
Hey! Steve here with the Skater twin outboards. Thanks to Gerald and everyone else for an awesome Fri and Sat !! Had to be back in Atlanta Sat evening but it was sure tough to leave, Great marina, friendly folks and love that river !!
Steve we love your boat

are you coming to Nashville and Knoxville runs?
Old 05-18-2010, 01:54 PM
Registered

Any pictures out there?
Old 05-18-2010, 08:31 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Earthwerks
Any pictures out there?
The guys on the Donzi.net have some pics posted under Chattanooga Poker Run. Lot's of cool boats.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:21 PM
Registered

Thanks Gerald ! Any time you want to swap rides for the weekend just let me know !!
Where to find more info on the Nashville and Knoxville events ? We hope to go to the Jacksonville event next...
Old 05-19-2010, 04:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by dozer1
Thanks Gerald ! Any time you want to swap rides for the weekend just let me know !!
Where to find more info on the Nashville and Knoxville events ? We hope to go to the Jacksonville event next...
Her is Knoxville http://www.tennesseeriverrally.com/

Allen have you got a link for Nashville
Old 05-19-2010, 06:42 AM
Registered

Thank you Bobbie, Jamie, Gerald and the many others who helped with the Chattanooga Fun Run. Bob & I had a great time. It was great getting away and spending the weekend doing what we love. We're probably getting known as the boat that always brakes but thanks to Eric we're already up and running again. Looking forward to seeing you all again hopefully we can finish a run this year but if not we'll still have fun trying. Boating although never again the same without our first mate still has the most friendliest, supportive, helpful and full of life fun loving people than any other group besides family. Thanks to our boating family for putting the laughter back into life. See you on the water. Bob & Val

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.