Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Custom Boat Towels? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/226989-custom-boat-towels.html)

HTRDLNCN 03-24-2010 11:27 AM

Custom Boat Towels?

Im looking to have my boat name on a big boat towel but
all I have found so far either only do the patterns they have on hand or simple
block lettering.
I want a specific font used, anyone have anything like this done and where?
I would have rather used a local company but being Austin everything here is priced 2x more.

FuelinAround 03-24-2010 11:55 AM

I had trouble finding the large beach towels locally but I beleive fattowels will do anything you want. They are a super heavy weight and made very well but are pricey.

HTRDLNCN 03-24-2010 12:04 PM

I already looked at them but the do not have the correct font so they want an additional charge on top of towel cost and embroidery fee to custom design it which is ridiculous since its a standard font and all I want is letters with no design.

sdodson1 03-24-2010 12:07 PM

I am having mine done right now by an embroidery shop here in Corsicana TX about 2 hours from you. I will let you know what it costs and how they come out. Formula emailed me the logos for my 382 fastech and I had to sign a waiver that I would only use them for the towels. Probably because I am a graphic designer :lolhit:

glassdave 03-24-2010 12:18 PM

I just renamed my boat Marriott because its already on all my boat towels :D

Busta 03-24-2010 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by glassdave (Post 3074103)

LOL! Yeah, but you have the resources to easily change your boat name! :lolhit:

Cuttin Loose 03-24-2010 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by HTRDLNCN (Post 3074067)
Im looking to have my boat name on a big boat towel but
all I have found so far either only do the patterns they have on hand or simple
block lettering.
I want a specific font used, anyone have anything like this done and where?
I would have rather used a local company but being Austin everything here is priced 2x more.

The company I have used for the past few years is ASAP Screenprinting & Embroidery. There website is www.asapstuff.com The phone number is 410-969-4583. Ask to speak with Rhonda and she will take care of your needs. They do all my apparel and it looks great!!

TxHawk 03-24-2010 02:15 PM

Fat Towels are worth the money!!

You said A big boat towel? You only looking for one?

TWIN-SPINS 03-24-2010 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by glassdave (Post 3074103)

towels and bath robes,,,lol

dookie 03-24-2010 04:43 PM

I have big Blue ones . Real nice and thick , they match my boat . If any of you have a "Carnival " I can hook you up!!!