Like Tree6Likes

Todd Cimmino From Hawk Power Allegedly Arrested For Fraud

Reply
Old 04-22-2011, 11:41 AM
  #31
Charter Member
Charter Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
Ted G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Edgerock Baby!!
My Boats: Marlago 35 FS, 18 Neptune CC
Posts: 7,661
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomChaos View Post
How did this all work out in the end? Arrest doesn't mean guilty ya know.....just wondering.
Now he's selling books and his assistant is a porn star, life is good.
__________________
Chesapeake Bay Powerboat Association
www.cbpba.com
Ted G is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:01 PM
  #32
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
CigDaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
My Boats: Cigarette 35 Cafe Racer
Posts: 21,346
Default

LOL...as the prop turns.
CigDaze is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:02 PM
  #33
Registered
 
Catastrophe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted G View Post
Now he's selling books and his assistant is a porn star, life is good.
Has the book been reviewed ?
Catastrophe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:04 PM
  #34
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
CigDaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
My Boats: Cigarette 35 Cafe Racer
Posts: 21,346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
Has the book been reviewed ?

According to Amazon and all the other ratings sites, there would appear to be ONE REALLY huge fan of the work...I say this because they all have some strikingly similar naming conventions. Very patterned...almost like one person did it all. LOL.

LMAO!!

Dr. Richard Chichetti "Gator hunter"
H. Birbochukov "pianomaster"
T. Graham "John Graham"
Milen K. Kostov "Maria"
Charles E. Compton Sr. "CW2"
Linda R. Walker "lindayogini"
ronnisilver "Ronni"
S. Kiryakova "Book Critic"

I didn't realize so many people had nick names on Amazon.

Last edited by CigDaze; 04-22-2011 at 12:12 PM.
CigDaze is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:11 PM
  #35
Forum Regulator
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
Sydwayz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Worldwide
My Boats: 17' Speedliner Cat & O.P.B.
Posts: 21,920
Default

You guys know he's a regular posting member here right?
Sydwayz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:12 PM
  #36
Registered
Trade Score: (3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Toledo Oh
My Boats: 22 Avanti, 25 Nova, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree,SBYC
Posts: 8,665
Default

has the porn star been reviewed??
phragle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:12 PM
  #37
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
CigDaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
My Boats: Cigarette 35 Cafe Racer
Posts: 21,346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydwayz View Post
You guys know he's a regular posting member here right?

Um, Ya...see the Trump thread.
CigDaze is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:38 PM
  #38
Forum Regulator
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
Sydwayz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Worldwide
My Boats: 17' Speedliner Cat & O.P.B.
Posts: 21,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CigDaze View Post
Um, Ya...see the Trump thread.
My bad! I don't spend a lot of time in the politics section. It's too depressing; and I work with Uncle Sam every day.
Sydwayz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:43 PM
  #39
Registered
 
Catastrophe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CigDaze View Post
According to Amazon and all the other ratings sites, there would appear to be ONE REALLY huge fan of the work...I say this because they all have some strikingly similar naming conventions. Very patterned...almost like one person did it all. LOL.

LMAO!!

Dr. Richard Chichetti "Gator hunter"
H. Birbochukov "pianomaster"
T. Graham "John Graham"
Milen K. Kostov "Maria"
Charles E. Compton Sr. "CW2"
Linda R. Walker "lindayogini"
ronnisilver "Ronni"
S. Kiryakova "Book Critic"

I didn't realize so many people had nick names on Amazon.
I think the book is being promoted through the social network as much as anything.

Dont know who Andi Carey is. First she is a reviewer making good comments and then you see she refers to Cimino as her boss.

Thats odd.

Cant figure out how many FB accts these people all have.

They talk back and forth to each other and themselves.

Maybe someone can check.
Catastrophe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:29 PM
  #40
Charter Member
Charter Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
Ted G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Edgerock Baby!!
My Boats: Marlago 35 FS, 18 Neptune CC
Posts: 7,661
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
I think the book is being promoted through the social network as much as anything.

Dont know who Andi Carey is. First she is a reviewer making good comments and then you see she refers to Cimino as her boss.


Maybe someone can check.
She's HOT! Nice goin Todd.
Attached Thumbnails
Todd Cimmino From Hawk Power Allegedly Arrested For Fraud-27736_122829461081002_100000618466449_163683_3225204_n-2-.jpg   Todd Cimmino From Hawk Power Allegedly Arrested For Fraud-27736_122830557747559_100000618466449_163698_4114817_n.jpg  
__________________
Chesapeake Bay Powerboat Association
www.cbpba.com
Ted G is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Rforsey
General Boating Discussion
328
11-21-2014 03:15 PM
Rforsey
General Boating Discussion
29
09-21-2012 07:46 AM
Reeking Havoc
General Boating Discussion
6
11-23-2006 10:56 AM
blueamerican
General Boating Discussion
31
04-24-2004 07:50 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.