Notices

Solomons Island, WOW!

Old 04-22-2002, 03:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Racing fan, i think i was in his spot on saturday(27 warlock). On friday there was a 29 outlaw with red graphics tide up against the gas pier at harbour island marina. Friday was the day to be their.
Old 04-22-2002, 06:12 PM
Registered

bsag,

i wish i could've been there on friday...i had heard from many that was the best day. i was tied up at work
i think i remember seeing your warlock on saturday. i regret not having an OSO shirt to wear...it would've made it alot easier to find some of the OSO people...

racing_fan
Old 04-22-2002, 06:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yep, that was my 29 tied up on the gas dock at Harbor Sounds. You might say that Mrs Outlaw and I screwed up that night. When the second blast of rain came thru, I called Mrs Outlaw who was over in Virginia where she has an apartment (she stays over there during the work week). She said it was raining like $hit over there so I figured we were looking at many hours of rain in Solomons. I decided to cover up the 29, go home, and call it a washout. It wasn’t till I got home and saw weather radar that I realized that the second blast of rain was the last we would see for the rest of the night. By that time, Mrs Outlaw made other plans and did not want to drive over to Md. Turned out to be a great night but we missed out.
Old 04-22-2002, 08:08 PM
Registered

29OUTLAW, yeah John i saw the baja covered up, i was wondering what had happened, how is the wife doing, i havent seen her since her training, talk to you all soon

BSAG, damm man i missed ya, sorry about that, i didnt get over there till about 730 and was tied up in that raft-up at tiki, my firend said that he did see a warlock get pulled over by DNR, was that you, if so, were they ok or dicks like normal, hope to see you sometime, doing any poker runs

FANDANGO, man you were there full blast friday and saturday in slip #2, good to meet ya, you'll have to bring out that brand new cig

MIKE, you better not leave me again this summer and work in OC, or i will be stuck going to tiki with matt(ha), jk
Old 04-22-2002, 08:53 PM
Registered

Default Yeah Right Man

Mark nahh i dont think i would do that to ya or atleast not let you do that shot again ha ha ha.

29 Outlaw: This is mike that use to work at Point Patience Marina. I heard you got that new boat how is it working for you. Hope everything is well. Take Care Man!!!!!!

Avenger Angel: Have fun in Daytona and make a lap for me!!!!!

BSAG: Are you going to do any Poker Runs this summer. Let me know it would be cool to hook up with you. There is Thunder on the Bay and Baltimore Marine Center. Let me know man.
Old 04-22-2002, 10:06 PM
Registered

Hey V-Mike

Yep, that 29 Outlaw was mine. Mrs Outlaw (Tanith) is still very much in tune with Solomons. She is currently stationed at Ft Belvoir as an M.P.

When she and I were pulling the 29 back on the trailer Saturday at P.P. Marina, Jessie told us that “JK” had been relieved of command. I think both you and I know why.
Old 04-23-2002, 12:29 PM
Registered

How in the hell do i seperate lines so that i can respond to two people. I guess im just stupid, oh weel here comes two posts.
Old 04-23-2002, 12:42 PM
Registered

Mark: Yeah that was me pulled over by DNR thought i had everything. Lets see food, gallon absolute vodka, mixing suplies, clothes for the weekend, 12 dozen beeds, camera, DIDNT RENEW REGISTRATION
Old 04-23-2002, 01:12 PM
Registered

VMIKE: I will be attending a few but not sure on which ones yet. I would like to do the CBPBA central run but that falls on the same weekend as the cambridge boat races(jul 20). if you are not doing anything that weekend its alot of fun, a dozen or so boats rafted up together with alot of partying and everything that goes with it. Been every year since ive had a boat and i cant remember watching 10 races. Im thinking of doing a road trip w/boat the weekend of jun 21 to lake saint clare. They are having a jobbie nooner party(dont know what that is) that you need to check out, it looks crazy.www.jobbienooner.com

Last edited by bsag; 04-23-2002 at 01:15 PM.
Old 04-23-2002, 02:35 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

hey bsag i saw you down there pulled over. that bites! Dnr is a pain in the butt. I was down there parting on the 26 sonic and a 25 baja. Yeah everytime my buddy pat would start is boat they came right over waiting for someone to leave and nobody did though. Man that is a pretty clean warlock you got there. How do you like it? Well let me know next time your at the tiki maybe we can hook up and party. Bobby

Quick Reply: Solomons Island, WOW!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.