Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Need boat towed from LA to Havasu >

Need boat towed from LA to Havasu

Notices

Need boat towed from LA to Havasu

Old 04-22-2002, 07:14 PM
Uncle Toys

E tu Doug Thursday afternoons at work are what this place is all about. Usually don't bolt until Thursday evening at the earliest. Plus, running in Tank's convoy sounds pretty cool.

Cat & Mice - Sounds like it would work. Can you call your insurance company and confirm they will cover it!

Tank - Will let you know tomorrow if my wife is willing to hang around and wait for the girls to get out of school Friday without me. Signed, the wimpy sniveler

Last edited by Uncle Toys; 04-22-2002 at 07:16 PM.

Old 04-22-2002, 07:31 PM
Registered

Received 2,943 Likes on 978 Posts

Just make it happen man!!

Thursday morning....5AM, better make it 445 AM at the flying J just outside of Barstow....BE THERE!!!

TAnk
Old 04-23-2002, 12:05 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Don't worry D-man and Jeffrey will be late!!!!
Old 04-23-2002, 10:55 AM
Uncle Toys

So, I go home last night and tell my wife, “Honey, Tank says I got to leave work early Thursday, pick up Pyles boat and meet him in Barstow at 5:00 a.m. for a convoy to Havasu.” So she says, “Well dear, if that’s what Tank wants, I’ll call the girls school and tell them they can’t make it Friday and we will be ready to go at 3:30 a.m. Friday morning.”

Then I tell my lovely wife, “Sugar, guess what, the King and Queen of the board are flying out for the weekend – Lutz Party and Miss Amy will be riding with Dougie Fresh.” And my daughter says (in her best imitation of her brother), “lutz party dude.” And I thought to myself…so that’s what that means.

Finally I tell my wife, “Sweaty, you wont believe this, but Audiofn is in town and he’s coming too.” And she said, “Great…I better pack your protective cup.”

So Tank, where in the hell is the Circle J in Barstow?

Pyle, who should I contact at Eliminator? Do they have your boat in the show room?

Old 04-23-2002, 11:22 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Cool Uncle toys!!!! No cup required just your propencity (sp) for fun!!!!
Old 04-23-2002, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

UT-

Is there confusion? We're leaving Thursday at 3:00am and meeting at the "Flying J" in Barstow at 5:00am (the outlet center drive).
Old 04-23-2002, 01:23 PM
Uncle Toys

THURSDAY?

Old 04-23-2002, 01:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep
Old 04-23-2002, 01:56 PM
Uncle Toys

Then sorry Tank, no can do on Thursday.

Mike, if that screws up your plans, give me a call. Best I can do is have your boat there around mid-day Friday.

Bummer, I was looking forward to the convoy. Will have to catch up to you guys Friday evening at the "arrival sign in and cocktail gathering in the cove area of the Nautical Inn Resort."

Old 04-23-2002, 02:22 PM
Registered

Received 2,943 Likes on 978 Posts

UT,

That sucks bro, I was looking forward to calling you rubber duck and you joining the convoy!!
Leave asap on Friday. You'll still get on the lake and have some boating....We'll have some cold ones waiting for you and your wife!! I know some people are coming out on Friday too....No matter which day you come there's going to be a plethera of boats on the road! I'll be looking for that flamed Eliminator of yours brother...Look for the cold beer flying your way!

Tank

Quick Reply: Need boat towed from LA to Havasu

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.