Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Adrenaline Rush/ Power1one (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/227942-adrenaline-rush-power1one.html)

heater63 04-07-2010 09:59 PM

Adrenaline Rush/ Power1one

Adrenaline Rush and Fountain of Youth Restoration products are joining forces for the 2010 racing season.The team will be sporting the Power1One logo at all future events starting with POPRAs Lake Havasu race in Arizona and then on to the season opener in Ocean City Maryland.The plan is to run the entire season with OPA and make as many possible races with OSS,SBI and not leaving out a few choice poker runs.

Peak, (FOYRP) and Team “Adrenaline Rush” plan to work jointly to make Fountain of Youth Restoration Products available to the Public, and setup dealer locations throughout the nation compliments of Team “Adrenaline Rush” and Offshore Race Events throughout the 2010 season and beyond. Fountain of Youth is no stranger to the Marine Industry as they have supplied “Cigarette Racing Team”, Concept Boats, Angler Boats, Grady White and others Quickshine Polish made up of polymers for a brilliant, deep, fast shine since 1999.

We are also very excited about Power1One ready to spread the word thru the Nation as Power 1 One has been proven to be the Fastest, Odor Free! Boat Hull Cleaner on the market for the past few years. This product Power1One is Bio-degradable and does not smell! It’s time for clean, clear thinking on cleaning up the environment of the Harsh, Non user friendly chemicals that are Presently used.

Team owner Doug Grimaldi and team members Jake Jenkins and Joe Day all share the excitement of having Power1One on board for the 2010 season.

"That’s right that’s what is on the side of Team “Adrenaline Rush” www.Power1one.com and we’re liking it!" said Kevin Peak (FOYRP)

RaggedEdge 04-08-2010 07:21 AM

:worthless_without_p

Let's see what this shining piece of fiberglass looks like!!!

heater63 04-08-2010 07:04 PM

I'll be seeing it for the first time next sunday.

heater63 04-09-2010 06:34 AM

I got some pics,I'll try to put them up

heater63 04-11-2010 08:14 AM

:drink:

RaggedEdge 04-12-2010 12:58 PM

Doug,

Are the ones on here in the photo section the one?

RaggedEdge 04-12-2010 01:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Must be the boat, got the logo on the side in huge letters. And it's not Kevin's Checkmate with those canopies for sure. I f you spent an extra dime on your membership you could post pics in threads. Y ou owe me another ride, now it's two! :drink:

Now fill in the blanks on the boat specs!

axapowell 04-13-2010 12:50 PM

Congratulations to you and Kevin on this deal!

I saw this product in action at Boater's weekend this winter...Works GREAT! I am going to change to this myself!

Dave

heater63 04-15-2010 04:13 PM

Thanks Dave, were both pretty excited about the season.Ragged, its not about the money,its the lack of knowledge.Just learning what an attachment is.Old Age ya know! Yes thats the boat.graphics are photoshopped in that pic.I have them all with me and will be putting them on when I get there.I'll post a pic when its done