Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Rick32's New Stereo !!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/22833-rick32s-new-stereo.html)

rick32 04-23-2002 12:22 PM

Rick32's New Stereo !!!

Hey Folks,

Gotta hand it to Audiofn.... the new stereo is outright AWESOME ! I snuck down to the boat last night after Audio left to have some of the guys check it out... Cranked it up a bit and I was amazed at how full & robust the sound is...wow !! The detail work is first class as well......

Thanks Audio ..!!! .....and those of you that'll be in Havasu, you will most definitly have to check Nortons boat out as well.....
Its supposed to be the " Wall of Sound " ... so if you see ( hear ) a guy with coming and see that he's got night vision googles on and he's also got his credit card super glued to his in hand with myself , Mr. Moregeous & Tank in tow.........Thats Nort !

Cheer's Guys.... I'm out in 24 hrs.....!!!

Yippie !

Rick32:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Audiofn 04-23-2002 01:13 PM

Hey Rick Thanks man. It sure was a project with out all the tools I am used to and having to drive all over to find parts, but I think it came out well. You like the way it sounds better now that I played with the sound some more? I will see you out in Havabrew bro and we will rage!!!! Oh ya waite tell you get the bill :p :p

PhantomChaos 04-23-2002 01:15 PM

Hey Jon-

Get off the board and finish my BOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Audiofn 04-23-2002 01:18 PM

Nort I got plenty of time. I am making the bet that we have interesting. If I finish up today what is the fun of that. Actually I just hit my head hard as hell on the boat and am feeling a little dizzy so I am getting a drink and chilling. The back seat is all wired in, just have to make the connections and the wire bundell is hung in the side compartment and the hole and through hull fittings are in.

Jon

PhantomChaos 04-23-2002 01:26 PM

Cool...........it's gonna be done today!!!!!!!! That means I have time to have the brakes checked, rear trailer lights fixed, change out the props, wash and detail the boat, charge the batteries, find and install a new 10 changer, wash the cover, install the new headlamps on the truck............tomorrow.

Audiofn 04-23-2002 01:32 PM

I will see what I can do. Back seat in before Lunch I hope.

Jon

PhantomChaos 04-23-2002 01:47 PM

Oh yeah, gonna need the truck late this afternoon to pick up the other trailer in Chatsworth.

Audiofn 04-23-2002 01:58 PM

Oh sure make it hard for me to work on the boat!!!! Thing is going to look funny with the Benz holding it up on the hill :D:D

PhantomChaos 04-23-2002 02:06 PM

Ha ha.........finish it it bro......time's a burnin. By the way, UPS is supposed to deliver those new headlamps today at the house.

thisistank 04-23-2002 02:15 PM

PARTY!!!......PARTY!!!!....PARTY!!!........That's all I can say....I'm lucky I don't get killed riding around today....My heads in havasu where I'm sippin on a cold one listening to some jams, checking "the sites" chillin with good people.....DAM!! It's on!!
One more time,

THIS IS GOING TO BE A GOOD TRIP!!!!
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Tank