what do you think of these bolsters? >

what do you think of these bolsters?

Notices

what do you think of these bolsters?

Old 04-23-2002, 05:35 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what do you think of these bolsters?

anyone ever seen these bolsters? or used this company?
are they decent or crap? They are cheap, i am just concered that they might be super wimpy and might not hold up. But then again tehy are pretty cheap. Hell for the cost of 1 mcleod bolster i could get 6 pairs of these!!!

And yes i am aware thy mispelled bolster. But i spoke with the guy and it seemed like spanish might have been his first language.

http://www.hot-pursuit.com/bulster.html
Old 04-23-2002, 06:13 PM
Registered

It all depends in what YOU want from them. A bolster is not always a bolster (no play on words). Some keep your back from hurting more than others.....but I would think that the style of boat would make a difference. They have a few different models. As I said in an earlier post....there was another company in California, but when I hit the link.....nada....so I don't know if their out of business or change web-sites.

You can also check this out... http://www.bolsters.com/index.html

the one pics lookslike a taxi boat set-up...

I just called Offshore Performance Products in CA and they didn't know that the web-site was down. Here it si..check it out later http://www.offshoreperf.com/

A nice selection of bolsters

Last edited by enticer; 04-23-2002 at 06:30 PM.
Old 04-23-2002, 06:44 PM
Registered

From the looks of them, and the mispelled words all over the web site, I'd have to keep looking. If they look that shoddy in a pic, just wait till you see them in person, But they might be the perfect "bulster" for puder, they cant spell either, it may be the perfect match!!! LOL!!! Get an arch too, they have a lifetime warrantee, whatever a warrantee is??? Ask troutly, he knows what warrant's are, maybee these are similar. I personally think you could paper mashie a set to better quality than those look.

I dont where I would look, what about having a frame fab'ed up and going from there, or re-doing the old one's? might not be too expensive, hell they want a grand for those, thats nuckin' futs!@!!!#$!#$ I had no idea bolsters cost that much. I'm gonna call to someone to see if they know of any around here.

Last edited by Advantage_Rob; 04-23-2002 at 06:49 PM.
Old 04-23-2002, 07:16 PM
Registered

I bought a set of them a few years ago. They served their purpose. The only problem I had with the seller was communication, which was a big problem. Be careful. If you are expecting prompt delivery, think twice. Otherwise, they weren't bad bolsters.
Old 04-23-2002, 08:32 PM
Registered

I have seen that sight before...
the only quest i have is why are those bolsters hanging down at the beach ?? is it just me, or is that a little odd?
Old 04-23-2002, 08:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bolsters

Ive dealt with them several times. The qualtiy is on the lower end and the delivery will drive you crazy
Old 04-23-2002, 09:20 PM
Registered

Hey puder,
I called them, and they were already gone, but I'll try again tomorrow for you, this place has everything you could want used. It's a warehouse stocked floor to ceiling with most anything you could think of boat related from motors to transducer for a 86 sea ray 23, the guy just knows where it is somehow in all that mess. If he has any I'll look at them for you and let you know if it's worth while or not if you're intrested. What's the year and model of your scarab.
Old 04-23-2002, 09:33 PM
Registered

Hey nasty, maybee that was the only part to wash up on the beach. Make sure they use treated wood, and they are through bolted to the stands. For a basic bolster they don't look to bad.
Old 04-23-2002, 10:35 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

its an 87 27' scarab. It had stck buckets but i want soemthign that sis goign to b btter at sped. The buckets weren;t really high perf buckets. I want wqrap around bolsters. I am slso re-doignth back seat topo. I figured i will itehr hav a new bench mad elocally or get a triple bolster without stand and rig up a custom stand for th reaer bench. I am also making a custom dash. Not just panels but an entire new dash.
Old 04-24-2002, 02:41 AM
The Senior Charter Member #1070
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool Puder...

I agree with Advantage_Rob bro; if they can't even spell right I think I would take my business elsewhere, besides they look kind of cheesy and they are by no means CHEAP!
On the other hand they might make a perfect match for you, seeing as though you have a tough time spelling...

(Just bustin' ur balls bro, I know u can spell... Ya jus can't type!!!!)

Quick Reply: what do you think of these bolsters?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.