Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Just got off the phone with Sy and......... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/22878-just-got-off-phone-sy.html)

bajabob38 04-23-2002 09:29 PM

Just got off the phone with Sy and.........

He wanted me to let everyone know that he is comming out with a Great! policy for Cats, and vees. Give him a call @ TOTAL DOLLAR 845-358-7251. for more info.

eyezlee 04-23-2002 09:37 PM

still have to be > $50,000?

ScreaminDemon 04-23-2002 09:43 PM

soooo, he can't post any more? whats wrong with his computer? get his ass back on line!

SunseekerNY 04-24-2002 07:33 AM

This is my fault. I am in the process of designing Sy's new site. His site is currently rated No. 1 in the world, and I don't want to jeopordize that rating by replacing it with a flashy site. As a result I have been researching every single SEO strategy available and consulting with other web designers (including Puder)............................................ ... My problem.....

All the information will be available online very soon at http://www.totaldollarinsurance.com shortly.

If you are a client of Sy's and would like a picture of your boat included on his site, please e-mail it to me.

Best regards and happy boating,
Jennifer Quinn
Internet Strategist

PS: Puder just designed a fabulous new site that I am helping him market (way OT) - http://www.zList.net
FYI - for the caliber of his work - excellent, his prices are fantastic!

kook 04-24-2002 07:33 AM

Originally posted by ScreaminDemon
soooo, he can't post any more? whats wrong with his computer? get his ass back on line!
Sy told me that he was booted off the Board, but I'm not sure how that is possible, nor why OSO would have done so. He is extremely busy these days, and was saying that he was spending WAY too much time on the Board anyway.

Sy Goldberg for President!

ScreaminDemon 04-24-2002 07:39 AM

SunseekerNY - are you in the internet business? for some reason i thought you had something to do with the yachting world...like an international yacht broker!

OffshoreOnly 04-24-2002 07:56 AM

Sy was never booted off this board, in fact his account is still active to this day. Like others he probably forgot his password or input it incorrectly (it is case sensitive on new board) and could not get in. For those of you that still talk to him, tell him it would have been nice of him to contact Jeffrey or Steve regarding the matter instead of going to another board and talking trash about OSO.

Uncle Toys 04-24-2002 09:09 AM

:confused:

DanL 04-24-2002 10:10 AM

Sy's coming out?

sy goldberg 04-24-2002 10:27 AM

my clients

I have great clients,BAJA BOB gives out the wrong phone number(CORRECT NUMBER IS 845 356 7251),and DAN L casts doubts about my sexual persuasions.I guess both of the distinguished individuals forget that their boat insurance renews soon and I guess I will place them with a company in Afghanistan.

kook 04-24-2002 10:49 AM

Sunseeker - is that your pic? Single/married?:)

enticer 04-24-2002 11:04 AM

to late....as always....already got ins. when i talked to him 3 weeks ago..he had nothing. naturally ...just my luck

SunseekerNY 04-24-2002 11:17 AM

Dear Kook:

Yes, that photo was taken of me during a photoshoot and video aboard the Linssen DS 45 at the Miami Boat Show in February.

And, my marital status? Let's just say my heart belongs to someone very, very special.

Jennifer

sy goldberg 04-24-2002 12:33 PM

MY AGE

I seem to be catching some heat about being old,however I'll bet that your web person doesn't doesn't look as good as mine.I wonder if there is jealousy factor involved here.I think I function pretty well for a soon to be 65 year old.

kook 04-24-2002 12:48 PM

Originally posted by SunseekerNY
Dear Kook:

Yes, that photo was taken of me during a photoshoot and video aboard the Linssen DS 45 at the Miami Boat Show in February.

And, my marital status? Let's just say my heart belongs to someone very, very special.

Jennifer

Damn. Tell me this - is it "old man" Sy?:eek: :eek:

Home page (work in progress)

ScreaminDemon 04-24-2002 01:31 PM

ok, i'll ask...Ms. Quinn, you don't seem to be shy, how about posting some additional pictures for us...it's been boring at work today!

ScreaminDemon 04-24-2002 02:57 PM

damn!:D

sy goldberg 04-24-2002 03:11 PM

catmando's lust

I guess by now your fingers are sticking to your keyboard.

ScreaminDemon 04-24-2002 03:29 PM

nah, just the mouse!

NW_Jim 04-24-2002 03:40 PM

I can't seem to get my monitor to quit shaking.....oh wait, I think that was my chair..:D

You are a beautiful lady Jennifer.;) Some guy sure got lucky with you..

wild willy 04-24-2002 04:37 PM

jennifer you are tanned to perfection!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :)

bajabob38 04-24-2002 11:25 PM

Re: catmando's lust

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sy goldberg
I guess by now your fingers are sticking to your keyboard. [/QUOTE

:D :D :D :D Thats no way to talk about your twin Brother.:D :D

sy goldberg 04-25-2002 09:15 AM

my twin

HEY GUYS! If I had a twin brother he would be from this planet and would be walking erect.I have no idea where he came from or when he arrived.

DanL 04-25-2002 11:54 AM

Aren't you the same Jennifer that is/was married to John Coen?

SunseekerNY 04-25-2002 11:57 AM

Originally posted by DanL
Aren't you the same Jennifer that is/was married to John Coen?
I am one in the same. John and I separated about a year ago on good terms. I wish him the best. In fact, I am in the process of installing a new navigation system on his web site to conform with the new paramenters with IE6. I'm almost finished (18 hours later). Check it out when you get a chance - http://www.superboatpowerboats.com

Jennifer

Vyper340 04-25-2002 12:13 PM

Damn!!

Jen, you got any more of those pics to stack on the site??? We want more. More. More!

Breathe Later 04-25-2002 09:58 PM

Jennifer,

I'm somewhat impressed, but, you're obviously a creature of attention. My better half, who has captured my heart, can be seen on the "post your mugshot", (page 7 or so) can drive a powerboat with finess.!!!!!!

SunseekerNY 04-25-2002 10:22 PM

Originally posted by Breathe Later
Jennifer,

I'm somewhat impressed, but, you're obviously a creature of attention. My better half, who has captured my heart, can be seen on the "post your mugshot", (page 7 or so) can drive a powerboat with finess.!!!!!!

I'm confused about the "attention" remark. I've been working from home the past week because I have a rather severe back injury. I've been playing on the board to give my brain a rest from working 14 hours a day installing the tedious new IE6 drop-down menu codes that were just released.

Actually, I'm just trying to catch up with Troutly and gain "POST WHORE" status!

If you click on the following link (I just finished updating this site about an hour ago), and scroll four photos down, you can read the excerpt from the Powerboat Magazine performance evaluation where I drove the boat with Eric Colby as the passenger.

http://www.superboatpowerboats.com/24.html

:D

Jennifer

kook 04-26-2002 06:38 AM

Originally posted by SunseekerNY

Sometimes I'm not the sharpest tool in the shead.

Jennifer

ummmmmm, with spelling like that, I'd have to agree ;)

Breathe Later 04-26-2002 09:48 AM

SunseekerNY,

Just saw the site you referenced. I retract the attention remark. You definitely qualify for driver status.

Take care of that back.
:) :)

Best Regards,

Mark S.