Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Just got off the phone with Sy and......... >

Just got off the phone with Sy and.........

Notices

Just got off the phone with Sy and.........

Old 04-23-2002, 09:29 PM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just got off the phone with Sy and.........

He wanted me to let everyone know that he is comming out with a Great! policy for Cats, and vees. Give him a call @ TOTAL DOLLAR 845-358-7251. for more info.
Old 04-23-2002, 09:37 PM
Registered

Question

still have to be > $50,000?
Old 04-23-2002, 09:43 PM
ScreaminDemon

soooo, he can't post any more? whats wrong with his computer? get his ass back on line!

Old 04-24-2002, 07:33 AM
SunseekerNY

This is my fault. I am in the process of designing Sy's new site. His site is currently rated No. 1 in the world, and I don't want to jeopordize that rating by replacing it with a flashy site. As a result I have been researching every single SEO strategy available and consulting with other web designers (including Puder)............................................ ... My problem.....

All the information will be available online very soon at http://www.totaldollarinsurance.com shortly.

If you are a client of Sy's and would like a picture of your boat included on his site, please e-mail it to me.

Best regards and happy boating,
Jennifer Quinn
Internet Strategist

PS: Puder just designed a fabulous new site that I am helping him market (way OT) - http://www.zList.net
FYI - for the caliber of his work - excellent, his prices are fantastic!

Old 04-24-2002, 07:33 AM
kook

Originally posted by ScreaminDemon
soooo, he can't post any more? whats wrong with his computer? get his ass back on line!
Sy told me that he was booted off the Board, but I'm not sure how that is possible, nor why OSO would have done so. He is extremely busy these days, and was saying that he was spending WAY too much time on the Board anyway.

Sy Goldberg for President!

Old 04-24-2002, 07:39 AM
ScreaminDemon

SunseekerNY - are you in the internet business? for some reason i thought you had something to do with the yachting world...like an international yacht broker!

Old 04-24-2002, 07:56 AM
Registered

Sy was never booted off this board, in fact his account is still active to this day. Like others he probably forgot his password or input it incorrectly (it is case sensitive on new board) and could not get in. For those of you that still talk to him, tell him it would have been nice of him to contact Jeffrey or Steve regarding the matter instead of going to another board and talking trash about OSO.
Old 04-24-2002, 09:09 AM
Uncle Toys

Old 04-24-2002, 10:10 AM
DanL

Sy's coming out?

Old 04-24-2002, 10:27 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts
Default my clients

I have great clients,BAJA BOB gives out the wrong phone number(CORRECT NUMBER IS 845 356 7251),and DAN L casts doubts about my sexual persuasions.I guess both of the distinguished individuals forget that their boat insurance renews soon and I guess I will place them with a company in Afghanistan.

Quick Reply: Just got off the phone with Sy and.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.