Notices

hey IB!!!! what about us?

Old 05-12-2010, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default hey IB!!!! what about us?

rennlist.com

So, on the weekend Mark Webber won his first grand prix for the season.
I got giddy like a little school girl with excitement, and thought we should give away some wheels to the Rennlist Members in celebration.

We have one set of (4) wheels from Fiske to give away.
http://www.fikse.com/products.html
Winner may choose the size/style/fitment from their standard product line.
(Winner may also elect to have the wheels finished with a special polish/paint or finish outside of standard specification at an agreed cost with fiske at their discretion)
Wheels do not come with Tires, lug nuts, or bikini clad models.
Internet Brands will cover shipping to wherever you live (if its anywhere in the Mediterranean, the Bahama's or you have your own island off the coast of Thailand - they might be hand delivered, so please keep a beer in the fridge just in case)

Awesome Adrian! - so how can I win?
Entry is open to all Rennlist members (i.e. if you can read this post, you can enter)
You must be a member of Rennlist at the time of drawing.
Guess the winning race time of the driver in the Great Britain Grand Prix. July 11th 2010. Post it in this thread.
You will get a free 12 month membership extension if you are the winner and you guess the winning driver.
Entries close at race start.
You may only enter once.
CLOSEST TIME WINS (greater or less than the actual race time).
If it is a draw between 2 people, the person who posted first entry wins.

Example:
Mark Webber - 1:21.76.854
Old 05-12-2010, 09:43 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I am on rennlist...mdrums. Fiske is Out of Biz...hummmm....need to go back and look at this.
Old 05-13-2010, 06:00 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 771 Likes on 352 Posts

If Red Bull gets an F-Duct system developed in the next few weeks they will waltz to the championship and probably win every race from there on. If not I think Hamilton might rise to the occasion in front of his home crowd. Right now the Mclaren is as fast as the RB, but cant get the one lap on light fuel nailed down so they cant start in front of RB.

July 11th I will be waking up wondering what happened the nighth before as that is the Sunday after Jammin' on the James.