Look what is for sale AGAIN

Notices

Look what is for sale AGAIN

Old 04-23-2010, 11:25 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Apaches seem to get adopted for long periods of time so I figured this boat would too!
But it's not an Apache.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is great to see my old boat. Can't say that I was sad to see it go though. I lost so much money on that whole deal, I was happy to see it go. I could never really enjoy it because of all the drama behind it. Now I have closure.

Bobby and I have remained friends through all of this. Boatme and Pat were stand up guys. I also want to thank DHLAW who helped me get my hands on it. I figure karma will take care of the rest of the folks involved.

I would imagine that every time this boat comes up for sale, I'll comment on it, and I'm sure Boatme will too. The boat has a history that goes along with it. I don't know how many years of my life this consumed.

I won't soon forget the dealings I had with this boat and I assume Boatme won't either. Can't imagine I'll move on or forget about it. But, as usual, you'll get folks commenting about things they don't know about. I guess that's just human nature.

Best of luck to the new owner.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:53 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Hey Mike...at least you got to enjoy the heck out of it for one day on the Chicago Poker Run! I'd have much rather been riding with you that water! I'll bet the hardest thing about that run for you was listening to Marc scream like a little girl in the headset....
Old 04-23-2010, 02:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pappo
It is great to see my old boat. Can't say that I was sad to see it go though. I lost so much money on that whole deal, I was happy to see it go. I could never really enjoy it because of all the drama behind it. Now I have closure.

Bobby and I have remained friends through all of this. Boatme and Pat were stand up guys. I also want to thank DHLAW who helped me get my hands on it. I figure karma will take care of the rest of the folks involved.

I would imagine that every time this boat comes up for sale, I'll comment on it, and I'm sure Boatme will too. The boat has a history that goes along with it. I don't know how many years of my life this consumed.

I won't soon forget the dealings I had with this boat and I assume Boatme won't either. Can't imagine I'll move on or forget about it. But, as usual, you'll get folks commenting about things they don't know about. I guess that's just human nature.

Best of luck to the new owner.
Thank you for your comments and in the manner they were posted. You are a true gentleman.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:56 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think you have me confused with my wife screaming and what she was saying "is that a girl with long hair driving that red fountain ?"
Old 04-23-2010, 03:22 PM
Registered

The Chicago Poker Run was a lot of fun. Great bunch of people! The water was nice. Real smooth ride for us, but noticed many people were visibly shorter and in a lot pain at dinner.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Panther
Hey Mahopac... I got a friend looking at some 42' and 46' OL's... I'll see if I can twist his arm into coming to take a look at it as well.....

I'm not sure if I can change his brand loyalty but who knows, right!
I believe Mahopac has an agreement with OL. They had one at the boat show at Haverstraw last week.

Right Tom??
Old 04-23-2010, 06:57 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ApachePete
But it's not an Apache.
Pretty darn close.....I spent enough time in the build process with Marc and Bob to know there was 'heart' in the project.

It was Apache heart. Nothing else.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:24 PM
Registered

One cool thing about that boat is when the sun hits the feathers just right, like an evening sun.
Attached Thumbnails Look what is for sale AGAIN-dsc02912-medium-.jpg  
Old 04-23-2010, 10:43 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I will own that one, one day.. would of already had it but the g-f hated the indian head...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.