Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Phantom Chaos your stereo is in (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/22926-phantom-chaos-your-stereo.html)

Audiofn 04-24-2002 01:15 PM

Phantom Chaos your stereo is in

The Stereo is in bro. What is up with the truck? We need to get the boat up near the house so that we can vacume out some of the cubby holes and then button up the last few pieces and we will be ready to roll. Keep me posted as to what is up and if you need me to do anything.

Jon

Audiofn 04-24-2002 01:17 PM

And the little brown Santa Claus just dropped of a package :D:D

BAJA WILL 04-24-2002 01:22 PM

Looks Like I am not the only OSOer jamin to new tunes this weekend:D

WILL

Audiofn 04-24-2002 01:23 PM

Nope you Nort and Rick32 all have new tunes. :D:D

PhantomChaos 04-24-2002 01:28 PM

Jon-

I dropped the truck off at Galpin.............of course the battery light was off when I got there. Figures. They are checking it out, then washing the truck (sweet). I have clients in a few minutes, and I hope to blow out of here early today to have the trailer guy look at the brakes.

Take a look at those lights......did they come with bulbs?

Audiofn 04-24-2002 02:00 PM

Ya Nort that Light is for Low Voltage. Since we had it on the chanrger all night it is likely that the voltage has not dropped off much on your drive over so the light will not come on.

The lights are Ford Factory lenses. The under ones are not. The Head lights have bulbs and the others seem to have some bulbes but not all of them. I am sure the the old ones will likely work for ya.

Let me know if there is anything I can do. I am doing laundry now folding up all your towels like a good little ***** :D:D

LutzParty 04-24-2002 02:54 PM

You guys are Hilarious.

Nort I can hardly wait to see the system Audio has installed.
Oh yeah we are packed too. While I was sleeping last night someone came in and packed all our bags. :D

So if my shirt and shorts dont match its not my fault.................wait maybe it is my fault. IM sure ill be appropraitly attired.

PhantomChaos 04-24-2002 04:38 PM

Jon-

The alternator should be to them this afternoon around 3:30...........then they install it. I'm putting a ton of pressure on them, but I sure hope it works out. That would really suck if it was not finished TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatr to do about the trailer brakes??? Just go for it the way it is?

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PhantomChaos 04-24-2002 04:40 PM

Oh yeah...............if you get bored cruising OSO all day, wanna change those 30 pitch for the 28's bud?

:D :D :D :D :D

Audiofn 04-24-2002 04:48 PM

Phantom if it was my F-350 I would say go for it but that truck has way bigger breaks then the excursion. We can trailer it with out the breaks but man I would feel better knowing we had them. Although they do work you just need to do the manual thing. IF they can not get the alternator in then just grab the thing from them and I will put it in. I used to be a mech. and that is a easy job. Keep the preasure on them. As far as the props I can swap them but we can also do that out at the lake so no big deal, you got a torque wrench? I like to torque them on so there is no guess work. Also you said something about a different hub???? Or was that Rick?? If they get the Alternator at 330 then best case we are looking at is like 5:00 for you to get home. What else needs to get done? Tank all set? I am going to run down the streat to get a bite to eat then I will load up the Benz with crap from the boat and start to cart it up the hill. That will help a bit I guess so that we have less to do later. You have my number so call me if you can think of anything. IT IS GOING TO BE CLOSE, and you were worried about the stereo :rolleyes:

Jon