Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Buyer beware OSO member not dead!!!!! >

Buyer beware OSO member not dead!!!!!

Notices

Buyer beware OSO member not dead!!!!!

Old 04-24-2002, 10:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Go takea look at the Last Page of the "OSO Member Dead" thread ad check out howfunny Chris232's post looks sitting in the middle of two heart felt condolinces. Thats a crack up
Old 04-24-2002, 10:19 PM
RON

I haven't been on the Board much lately, but it sure seems that things have took a turn for the worse, when you hear S#%T like this going on between members of OSO!

It's just a shame...

Old 04-24-2002, 10:19 PM
Roy

Default Bravo 24

Mike if you really need one in the meantime let know. Also I put a post on the HTM page I'm looking for an answer to. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-24-2002, 11:03 PM
donzi22

Yes I also bought a prop[the same prop he sold htm 24] I sent a check and got the dead husband letter. any one else waiting for this prop

Old 04-24-2002, 11:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!

What goes around comes around. I'm sure the local authorities will find Mr. Smith. The Cyber crime unit will love to make headlines for there Department. I'm sure the BAT is the least of his worries.

Sorry Mike,
Dan
Old 04-24-2002, 11:19 PM
Registered

Default no regrets

Originally posted by RON
I haven't been on the Board much lately, but it sure seems that things have took a turn for the worse, when you hear S#%T like this going on between members of OSO!

It's just a shame...
I have bought a lot on this site and sold a lot also. It has always been good and brought me closer to some of the OSO members. I am not going to let Mr. Smith spoil the fun I have been having on OSO.
Old 04-24-2002, 11:25 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally posted by MIKEHTMSR24

I have bought a lot on this site and sold a lot also. It has always been good and brought me closer to some of the OSO members. I am not going to let Mr. Smith spoil the fun I have been having on OSO.

Don't worry bro........we got your back.......
Old 04-24-2002, 11:28 PM
WES311SR1

LET'S MAKE A ROAD TRIP, AND " PUT SOME SMACK-DOWN ON HIS MONKEY ASS".

Old 04-24-2002, 11:50 PM
merlin540

it sucks that people are out there with this bull****. just buy and sell parts so your boat can run the number. it would be just as eazy if he would of just went to work to make a buck. i'll hold him down if you want to punch him or do you think he might want to go water sking behind my 140 mph skater???????

Old 04-24-2002, 11:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

First Elvis...Now This. Cant anyone get a straight answer on who is dead and who isnt anymore???

Quick Reply: Buyer beware OSO member not dead!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.