Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Gaffrig great to deal with (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/229391-gaffrig-great-deal.html)

ICDEDPPL 04-29-2010 08:57 AM

Gaffrig great to deal with

I ordered up some gauges in the morning from Gaffrig and they arrived the next morning. Thats was Fast! Great service too, had a few questions got answered right away.

Dana Marine; I wanted to order the foldable anchor they sell but they don`t list the pricing for powdercoating, no emails ever got returned. Why even have a "contact us " form??

Thats ok new Overtons came today and they`re having a sale on em, so thanx Dana for not answering customer questions.:evilb:

Sean 04-29-2010 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL (Post 3098448)
I ordered up some gauges in the morning from Gaffrig and they arrived the next morning. Thats was Fast! Great service too, had a few questions got answered right away.

Dana; I wanted to order the foldable anchor they sell but they don`t list the pricing for powdercoating, no emails ever got returned. Why even have a "contact us " form??

Thats ok new Overtons came today and they`re having a sale on em, so thanx Dana for not answering customer questions.:evilb:

Seems a little extreme to post this in here. Sounds to me like you had a great experience with them...got exactly what you ordered and had it the next day. So you are pissed cause they didn't anwser and email??? Based on what you described above, I've have no problem buying from them.

klaw 04-29-2010 11:16 AM

I think he is complaining about Dana not Gaffrig

BowenCT 04-29-2010 11:17 AM

I think he is praising Gaffrig, and shunning Dana.

BowenCT 04-29-2010 11:17 AM

Right, what klaw said......haha.

ICDEDPPL 04-29-2010 02:52 PM

I`m sorry I thought people shared their experiences in here bad or good. My bad. I now see the title of the forum, duh!
Gaffrig was great to deal with.. never had the chance to deal with with Dana that`s all.

dana marine products 05-01-2010 06:10 PM

Can't say that I got that email.

"Beware and Stolen" is a place to post about theives and people who rip people off. You're actually posting here and slamming a company you've never done business with because you didn't receive a response to an email.

If you have a question about our products, there's a lot of ways to get it answered. We work 6 days a week, 12 hours a day. Our phone number is 951-279-5005.

ICDEDPPL 05-01-2010 11:49 PM

I didn`t slam you, made an observation, read my last post.
So sorry I made an assumption that your contact us form was there for people to contact you.
Its 2010, I prefer not to spend my time on hold.

dana marine products 05-02-2010 08:55 AM

Call it what you will. It was originally posted in the "beware and stolen" area. That carries a certain merritt that was uncalled for for the circumstance. I'm not disagreeing with you about unanswered emails being frustrating, as I encounter with them from time to time. As previously mentioned, I don't recall seeing your email.

The contact us area on our site is tended to daily.

Thanks

soonenough 05-02-2010 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL (Post 3100051)
I didn`t slam you, made an observation, read my last post.
So sorry I made an assumption that your contact us form was there for people to contact you.
Its 2010, I prefer not to spend my time on hold.

I agree with you ICD, there is nothing more aggrivating then a company you try to do business with not returning an email or phone call.