Notices

Anybody want these?

Old 04-24-2002, 07:20 PM
Tigerlily

Unhappy Anybody want these?

I got a custom order for some shirts I do......... Once they were done the guy poofed....so I am left holding the bag on some Donzi shirts. They're white pique polos with yellow and black Donzi graphics on the left chest with "classic 18" underneath. There's a guy's XL...woman's med...and two boys' sizes....med & large.

Now the good news/bad news.......... good news is they look really cool.....bad news is they have the customer's boat name on the left sleeve of all four.

I hate even mentioning it here; but I kicked out the $$ at the buyer's rquest and now I have shirts I can't use.

I know I usually lurk on here and I have never said what I do.....but to be honest.......anything anyone wants to give me for them would help get me out of the red. Thanks for listening.

Okay- shuttin up now

Lil

Old 04-24-2002, 08:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Try Posting over on Donzi.net

TigerLily...

Try posting over on www.donzi.net I am sure you would probably get a better response. Also, if the guy is a member over there it would be good to out him so nobody else gets left holding the bag so to speak...

Woodsy
Old 04-24-2002, 11:28 PM
Registered

Out the sorry a$$!!!! Some people really suck!
Old 04-25-2002, 06:26 AM
Tigerlily

Default Thanks roger

I did think about going over to donzi.net because I know he hangs out there; but since I don't normally go there I am just gonna hope karma gets him.

And part of it is my fault for not sticking to my own rules and having the work paid for up front. I got sentimental because he lives near " home" and forgot this is a business. I just thought if somebody wanted them to use as a dry shirt to have stashed or even as buffing rags, it'd be better than me glaring at them every day.

We'll be over at LOTO the week before Memorial weekend and if I happen to see a Donzi in his colors I'll just give them to the boater. Too bad I have a sewing disability or I'd take the sleeves off & make em sleeveless polos.

Old 04-25-2002, 06:55 AM
Tigerlily

Default Wellby, how about if I do something like this?

Since I have a little too much class to out him on the .net board...

We have friends who have a 33 daytona up by where he is who has always said he could mop the floor with us in our "cute little boat" (we have a Z22). I could give them to him to use up there as swab rags and even if the guy didn't see my friends personally with the shirts....word would get around just because of the boat's name on the sleeves.

Besides, how much fun can the guy be having with 4 on an 18 and two of them 10 & 12 year old boys? I think I'll get a lot of enjoyment just picturing him on the water...can't you see it now?

"Dadddddddddd, you said I could drive today,
Mom he gave me a wedgie,
that's only cause he pushed me and I spilled my red juice box,
I lost my gum.
How come I never get to get on the tube?,
when's lunch?,
Mommmmm make him give me my Game Boy back!
The whole seat is sticky now, make him clean it up.
Dad, Tommy's peeing off the side where people can see us.
UGH, I stepped on Timmy's gum and can't get it off
Shut up creep!
Make me!
Shut up, I hate you!
YOU shut up,
no you ,
no YOU ...MOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!"

ahhhhhh just another glorious family day on the boat. That 18 will be feeling like a floating prison that just gets smaller & smaller

Gee I'm feeling better already!

Old 04-25-2002, 08:23 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Sorry Tiger, I have no use for them but you got me LMAO on that reinactment!!!
Old 04-25-2002, 09:05 AM
Tigerlily

Talking HAHAHA it did me too

so now i don't even care so much about the shirts... I'm having too much fun thinking about what a great time we'll be having Without any of that "noise"

Thank God my kids are older HAHAHA while he's trying to get red dye #2 out of white vinyl & gum out of carpet wondering where all those babes are that were in the brochure, I'll be peacefully tanning topless in the bow with the stereo blasting in my ears & a Long Island in my hand.

life izzzzzzzzzzz good, isn't it

Old 04-25-2002, 04:19 PM
Registered

Tigerlily, you brought back memories with the kid re-enactment. LMAO
Old 04-25-2002, 04:50 PM
Registered

Don't hit him with Karma...hit him with a ball bat....
Old 04-25-2002, 05:39 PM
Tigerlily

Default Hey Jim

Do you miss those days? HAHAAAAAAAAAA me either! And all I do is laugh when I see it happening to some other parents.

The only little people I have for hundreds of miles is a niece who is about 18 months old and lives 100 miles away....and I spoil her horrendously cause A) I can and B) My sister has it coming.

She has good boat manners though...she has been on one since she was born and when we're all together we usually take their boat because it's a little bigger & has her toys & crap on it. So no worries for me and mine

Ya know, another thought just occured to me about the great rumble of a boat engine... you can't hear the brats in the next boat *****in' LMAO