Notices

Big Scott is at it again...

Old 05-11-2010, 07:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big Scott is at it again...

I am sure many of you remember this episode:

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...l-dead-10.html

I am Fuzzy1, the founder of the Fuzzy-Riders Motorcycle Club from Canada.

One of your members contacted me way-back and got the ball rolling in the previous thread.

Well here we are a few years later. I young lady contacted me about Scott Swire. Apparently she too was taken for a ride by him. She googled his name and found this board. Through this board she found my web site (and me).

This guy is a real piece of work.. She is looking for as much info as she can get on him...

Here is part of an email she sent me:

Hi Ken - thanks for your reply.

Well I met him on a dating site online and we were together for about 3 months. He ended up stealing money from me from my debit card and racked up my credit card without my knowledge before he left. He used it to pay for the motel he had been staying at for a few weeks here in Ajax... He had a whole story about having headaches and so he couldn't work because he worked with computers so it made the headaches worse ... and he was going to get cat scans and stuff because he possibly had brain cancer... He also said he was in negotiations to buy the Casey's here in Ajax. He also stole my computer / laptop. I think I have tracked him down now - living in Burlington and working in Hamilton. Just waiting for the police to call me back and actually DO something...

He had used a fake name with me but in calling around to the places where he used my credit card I found his real last name which led me to you and offshoreonly and an article from the Kingston paper that says he was in jail last year for possesson of stolen property (and being a criminal at large I think)...

He left town suddenly - because he had used my credit card and stolen from my bank account - and I realized later he left the day I was due to get my credit card statement. Very well planned out **** he was doing. I felt really bad about all of this at first but I feel better now knowing that he's like a professional con artist and it wasn't just me being stupid... He sent me a text a few days later saying he was sorry and then a few days later an email suicide letter... I called his sister-in-law (that I was able to track down on-line) when I got the letter and she said just ignore it, they get calls from girl periodically... so this is what he does. A total scum bag.

What did he do to you guys and what was the outcome? I'd like to pass on anything I can to the police... and I guess I just want / need to know... Was there any police involvement with you guys? I've been in contact with a guy name #### from offshoreonly that told me they ended up getting their money back because his Dad cut them a cheque (for like $20 or $30 K) because they had threatened to come up here and find him and hurt him I guess... they have a LOT of money... I have not contacted his parents because I figured what is the point?
Old 05-11-2010, 07:25 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Fuzzy1
I am sure many of you remember this episode:

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...l-dead-10.html

I am Fuzzy1, the founder of the Fuzzy-Riders Motorcycle Club from Canada.

One of your members contacted me way-back and got the ball rolling in the previous thread.

Well here we are a few years later. I young lady contacted me about Scott Swire. Apparently she too was taken for a ride by him. She googled his name and found this board. Through this board she found my web site (and me).

This guy is a real piece of work.. She is looking for as much info as she can get on him...

Here is part of an email she sent me:
He is a POS. I sent him money for some engines, It was either $5k or $7500. He was rying to beat me but many severl guys from this site that we close with him (also conned) get the money back for me. Email me at [email protected] and i will give you all the info i can. This guy is a jerk off!
Old 05-11-2010, 07:30 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Leapards never change their stripes... Pathetic...

Lots of this going around.....

Sad actually... :-(
Old 05-11-2010, 07:36 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Didn't this guys end up being like 500LBS and lived behind his computer?
Old 05-11-2010, 07:37 AM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

OH BOY......this guy is at it again huh? Hope she can get past being taken.....and take him to the cleaners!!!!
Old 05-11-2010, 07:38 AM
Registered

Piece of work this guy is...Big Scotty. Who else is not surprised
Old 05-11-2010, 07:58 AM
Registered

I'm surprised he got a live girl!
What a line if crap this guy had. Ex NFL player, 3 jets, buying every boat in site. When you look back and look at this guys story, this guy had balls! What a Jerk off! Pathetic loser!
Old 05-11-2010, 08:36 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i am looking for the old picture but cant find it

I am sure somone has it to post back here

this guy is such a clown
Old 05-11-2010, 08:42 AM
Registered

Old 05-11-2010, 08:43 AM
Registered

Here you go!
Attached Thumbnails Big Scott is at it again...-big-scotty.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.