Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Big Scott is at it again... >

Big Scott is at it again...

Notices

Big Scott is at it again...

Old 07-06-2013, 04:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't think his stories BOTHER anyone, but he IS a full of **** douchebag waiting to explode.
Old 07-07-2013, 09:41 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

So I take it there will not be any collections for big Scottys Medical expenses.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Perhaps we could get a collection for transport to the Kevorkian Clinic.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 07-08-2013, 11:51 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Actually, I was scammed out of $7500. Thanks to my OSO buddies, I got it back from him!
Old 07-08-2013, 02:59 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by TexasVines

:

Dad?
Old 07-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Ncbotlew
So, Scott Swires now goes by Scott Squires. We've been trying to figure out who he really is for a year! He met a girl online, moved in with her and ruined her life. In fact, the story is basically identical to the one on top of this post. (except the restaurant he was buying here had a different name!)

After he stole everything he could, he dissapeared. Then suddenly today the hospital called and said he OD'ed last night. They found the girl's new cell phone number in his pocket. Luckily, they shared his real name and that's what Led me to this site. Finally, a real name to put with his big fat ugly face! To the guys who posted pictures of him, thanks. He's a little older, a lot uglier and much much fatter, but it's the same guy!

If the "father" really is bailing him out (I've always suspected the father doesn't actually exist) he should probably contact Calgary hospitals. He's lying in one tonight and could probably use a big bail out on this one!

People like this guy don't deserve to live. To bad someone doesn't find him and finish what he almost succeeded in doing to himself last night. Looks like he's been a failure his whole life. OD'ing in a ****hole, and living on welfare in Nanton, AB is too good for this guy!

If you're a victim of this con-artist, feel free to email me for more information. Email: [email protected].
Can you post a pic of the princess that let this fat phuck move in with her and steal her money ?
Old 07-08-2013, 08:50 PM
Charter Member #30
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

Crazy......... I've been off this site for what seems like years and feel like I missed nothing other than the time reading this. Pathetic this asshat is still scamming people.

Guess I better change my user name!
Old 07-09-2013, 02:47 PM
Registered

Received 74 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by TexasVines
yea but I have never seen anyone claim he scammed them and his stories only seem to really bother you
They should bother anyone who gives a damn about having a cool boating site without it's users posting complete and utter nonsense. This very thread is about a guy who started harmlessly enough here. Grandiose stories which nobody questioned, then boom, he scams Gino. How could you possibly not be concerned about a guy who made these insane claims of violence? I guess in Texas you boys don't care.