Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who Is Your Favorite OSO Member? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/230274-who-your-favorite-oso-member.html)

Catastrophe 05-11-2010 07:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
the Admin And Mods Who Let This Happen Last Month

baywatch 05-11-2010 07:52 PM

Got to be Bob for me. I aspire to have a diesel go fast one day and be able to do some of the trips I see him doing. There are many days I log in simply to see updates from his adventures. I also appreciate his perspective on things because he truely is someone that lives life to its fullest.

I have never had the pleasure meeting him but hopefully one day I will be able to hear some of his stories in person over a frosty Kalik.

Racegirl3 05-11-2010 07:53 PM

I gotta go with Heather cuz she's the queen of all that is OSO. She puts up with more crap "for the love of the sport" ... and this website ... than anybody realizes.

Love ya Girlie!!!!! So glad you are my friend :kiss:

omerta one 05-11-2010 07:54 PM

That biotch Racegirl...:kiss:

or Catmando :lolhit:

or maybe Strip Poker 388 (Wings...:evilb:)

Jay, Jeff and Tim add great photos

Gino sure has had some memorable moments

Steve 1 and Brownie add some great history

But I think Bob the Builder has the life and I most enjoy the tales of his adventures.

THEJOKER 05-11-2010 07:57 PM

Steve1 no doubt! He knows his stuff when it comes to high performance boating and he's traveled worldwide building some great boats.

boatlessatm 05-11-2010 08:01 PM

It has to be Chris Sunkin.

The passion which he evokes from fellow members is just amazing. IIn the last month 100's of pages dedicated to this man. The wasted time spent reading (and writing) in those pots could be a possible explanation as to the current economic problems around the world. If only that time and effort could be directed to more worthwhile matters.

Also, the apparent knowledge (or ability to cut and paste articles from the net and pass off as his own knowledge) is astounding.

His life experiences, whether real or in his own mind are just unmatched.

And finally, his charitable nature....well words just cant be used for that ;)

SpeedGirl 05-11-2010 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3 (Post 3108304)
I gotta go with Heather cuz she's the queen of all that is OSO. She puts up with more crap "for the love of the sport" ... and this website ... than anybody realizes.

Love ya Girlie!!!!! So glad you are my friend :kiss:

My favorite are all the Mods and friends I have made on OSO!!!

Group Hug!

Plowtownmissile 05-11-2010 08:32 PM

My favorites:

DockHoliday - the man is an encyclopedia.
LubeJobs42 - has the baddest toys ever and not afraid to run them.
Offshoredrillin - cause he got me the hookup on 3M clear :drink:

Smitty 05-11-2010 08:37 PM

G-Force was one of the earliest memebers and the first guy I met face to face because of OSO. Made many good new friends because of him. Too bad he had to leave us early...

Spicy 05-11-2010 08:42 PM

:evilb:

Originally Posted by boatlessatm (Post 3108317)
It has to be Chris Sunkin.

The passion which he evokes from fellow members is just amazing. IIn the last month 100's of pages dedicated to this man. The wasted time spent reading (and writing) in those pots could be a possible explanation as to the current economic problems around the world. If only that time and effort could be directed to more worthwhile matters.

Also, the apparent knowledge (or ability to cut and paste articles from the net and pass off as his own knowledge) is astounding.

His life experiences, whether real or in his own mind are just unmatched.

And finally, his charitable nature....well words just cant be used for that

Too Funny!!!!:evilb: :grinser010: