Who Is Your Favorite OSO Member?

Notices

Who Is Your Favorite OSO Member?

Old 05-17-2010, 03:45 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fixxxer22
Daredevil... Hes tells it like it is (or how he sees it). i just think too many people think hes being rude. its hard to express correct emotion through a keyboard. And He's back
He is being rude. He's always RUDE! He can't tell it like it is cause he doesn't speak English very well, he's a Kraute eating Rat Ba$tard! And I know The Bi$ch real well. He's ugly as sin, needs a hair cut but.......has a beautiful wife and that's the only reason I tolerate that German Shultzy Bit$h! Any Questions??????
Old 05-17-2010, 04:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Member23845
Bobthebuilder -takes boating to the next level.
Yes, and AB from Windsor as well...Both AB and Bobthebuilder are performance boating visionaries,...BTW...they also happen to be Canadian, cerebral and are total emersed in offshore powerboating...

Divenstar
Old 05-17-2010, 07:16 PM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.

I have to go with me, and glassdave a close second because I know when he is out of town and where he keep his boat keys
Old 05-17-2010, 07:22 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by packinair
I have to go with me, and glassdave a close second because I know when he is out of town and where he keep his boat keys
Daves going to be out of town memorial day weekend, we can.. oh wait..Im gonna be with him, scratch that plan.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:31 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Race girl & Speed girl ----------- Smokin!!!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Avatars

Jim

Last edited by cigboat1; 05-17-2010 at 07:34 PM.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:05 PM
chuckbeecher
Platinum Member

Thumbs up

BobtheBuilder
Old 05-18-2010, 01:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by klaw
For pure entertaiment the nickslick Monday morning boating reports always had me in stiches but felt terrible for him
Those were great threads!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Who Is Your Favorite OSO Member?-sos-l-f.jpg  
Old 05-18-2010, 12:54 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There are too many good people on here for me to have just ONE favorite.

Having to pick just one, that is objective, thoughtful, takes NO cheap shots, and truly wants the best outcome for everyone.....and that I have had a great relationship with over the years on OSO, hands down would be Speedgirl.

I've been a mod with her for a LONG time, and she truly carries herself the way I'd hope my own daughter would, if I had one....
Old 05-18-2010, 06:44 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

Thank you Brandon that means a lot!!!

Originally Posted by BLee
There are too many good people on here for me to have just ONE favorite.

Having to pick just one, that is objective, thoughtful, takes NO cheap shots, and truly wants the best outcome for everyone.....and that I have had a great relationship with over the years on OSO, hands down would be Speedgirl.

I've been a mod with her for a LONG time, and she truly carries herself the way I'd hope my own daughter would, if I had one....
Old 05-18-2010, 06:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Speedy you and RG got my vote.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.