Performance Boat Center On Point Again With Cigarette Owners Rendezvous

Notices

Performance Boat Center On Point Again With Cigarette Owners Rendezvous

Old 06-20-2020, 05:54 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,743 Likes on 1,231 Posts
Default Performance Boat Center On Point Again With Cigarette Owners Rendezvous

Though tonight's 2020 Cigarette Owners Rendezvous is just getting started at Performance Boat Center, the event is already rocking, https://www.speedonthewater.com/perf...rs-rendezvous/
The following users liked this post:
larslindroth (06-21-2020)
Old 06-23-2020, 10:10 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 619 Likes on 181 Posts

Damn i need a vacation. We didn't do as much drinking as going to Key West poker run but spent more time boating.

Out in the sun a lot more.

Everything about this weekend was just amazing, Performance boats really did a great job, i met a lot of really cool people, ran into a lot more people that i know from going to key west and couple people from here that i got to put a face and real name to.

The water was a lot rougher than i would have expected, the amount of boats on that lake is just unbelievable. and with all those big cruisers running it makes the wake boats look like they only put out ripples

Old 06-23-2020, 02:00 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Crazy fun weekend. Everyone is so cool and the event was well done by everyone at PBC. It was a blast. Our first time out to LOTO, definitely won't be our last. Already planning for next year.

A few pics

lucky strike (06-24-2020)
Old 06-24-2020, 09:51 AM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 17 Posts

Glad to see everyone had fun. I know I did. What an amazing turn out!! I tried to make it around and talk to everyone but there was just so many boats!! Already planning next years run and we already have 10+ RSVPs!!

Brett Manire
Old 06-24-2020, 11:10 AM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by BrettM
Glad to see everyone had fun. I know I did. What an amazing turn out!! I tried to make it around and talk to everyone but there was just so many boats!! Already planning next years run and we already have 10+ RSVPs!!

Brett Manire
Fantastic Job Brett. Every single one of your crew from the bartenders, the dock girls, the security guards, photographers, the shuttle drivers EVERYONE were top notch, had a smile on their face all the time and a pleasure to talk to. And the food was all awesome! New Mediterranean style up at the new pool to the pizza and that boom boom shrimp (drool) was fantastic. From us Cali people that have never been there we felt we were welcomed like part of the family. It was a really nice welcome for us first timers. We'll be there next year for sure.