OMFG!!  Triple digits LIVES!!!! >

OMFG!! Triple digits LIVES!!!!

Notices

OMFG!! Triple digits LIVES!!!!

Old 05-24-2010, 09:10 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Plowtownmissile
If his drive had the same warranty as an SEI drive, I'd try one out.
yeah, but not for $7500
Old 05-24-2010, 09:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

anyone that says you don't need tq in a 24 foot boat to make it move is a moron and a 24p or 25 and 6400rpm don't = 96 mph. find the old thread the guy is a nut bag.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 43 Likes on 24 Posts

From the site

ReCap
The boat went the best of 101 mph with the pump gas 434 small block chevy with the use of nitrous oxide 3 years ago. It was scary out of control and super dangerous and you were taking your life into your own hands. After that day it was my goal to go 100 mph safely with out the use of nitrous oxide and with it out being super scary and out of control. The best I could get it to go with the 434 on pump gas and NO nitrous was 98.7 mph. Even at 98.7 mph, I still had handleing issue and only a hand full of people could drive it. Now I'm at 94.8 mph with a motor that's 28 cubic inches and 140 hp less then the 434. The toqure is 111 foot pounds less. Anybody can drive the boat now. It's super smooth and super easy to drive. You blip the throttle and your at 89 mph like that, you dont even realize it now becaue it's so smooth. Next step is the engine combo I'm going back the 434 and making a cam change and intake change. I want to take some torque out of the engine gain some Hp and engine RPMS
Old 05-24-2010, 09:49 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"World leader" LMFAO!!!!!!!

Tripple Douche LIVES!!!!!!!!!!! That thread is an OSO top ten without question. 2 years ago I think
Old 05-24-2010, 11:45 AM
Registered

ok i feel this guy was, is full of chit but don't underestimate that hull we were running in the 90's with them 10+ years ago with bravo drives and blown 496 big block. Also they were quick as hell ,had we had a shorty i feel certain 100mph was doable.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:20 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

As I recall, the problem was not so much the intent of the project or even the [possible] result, but rather the attitude displayed . Between "attempting" to show up legit participants at a Poker Run without paying, and calling out owners of larger, more expensive boats (basically saying they were dumb to spend so much $$ on fast boats when he could do 100mph for pocket change) he became the butt of jokes and a target of general derision.

It was good fun - he took it as well as he tried to dish it out - and the whole thread generated memorable wisecracks, photoshopping gags, and fun. Triple Digits was like those clown-bopper dolls that you keep punching and they just bounce back up for another smack-down...

I suppose it faded after he failed to demonstrate [to credible board witnesses, at a selected time and location] his ability to hit the numbers he claimed.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:49 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

Funny.

Attached Thumbnails OMFG!!  Triple digits LIVES!!!!-pic.jpg  
Old 05-24-2010, 01:57 PM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

Curious on why you guys are cutting his ballzzz off?? Don't grill me, just curious, as I have no clue.. Is it because of what he is saying about the boat?? Running 100mph with the set up he had in it??. Or what he did at said poker runs.. I must admit, all the work he did do, money he spent was alot bigger budget then the average Joe would dump or spend on it.. With out a doubt he a ton into that set up, but i am not sure I doubt him on it making the buk blast..I am running just about 80 on the gps in a 202 stinger, with way less hp then what he says was in that boat, a standard length alpha with out a cone.. Just curious

John jr

Last edited by Fenderjack; 05-24-2010 at 02:00 PM.
Old 05-24-2010, 02:39 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fenderjack
Curious on why you guys are cutting his ballzzz off?? Don't grill me, just curious, as I have no clue.. Is it because of what he is saying about the boat?? Running 100mph with the set up he had in it??. Or what he did at said poker runs.. I must admit, all the work he did do, money he spent was alot bigger budget then the average Joe would dump or spend on it.. With out a doubt he a ton into that set up, but i am not sure I doubt him on it making the buk blast..I am running just about 80 on the gps in a 202 stinger, with way less hp then what he says was in that boat, a standard length alpha with out a cone.. Just curious

John jr
pull up the original thread. It's a great read and you'll get it quickly.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:59 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Question

Originally Posted by DollaBill
pull up the original thread. It's a great read and you'll get it quickly.
I wonder how that "INVESTIGATION" is going ???

Remember he was filing a complaint ? blah blah blah....

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.