Any N.E guys out on Winnipesaukee yet >

Any N.E guys out on Winnipesaukee yet

Notices

Any N.E guys out on Winnipesaukee yet

Old 05-01-2002, 07:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AttitudeAdjusta

I keep meaning to call the factory back (they never did). I'll do it today! Got to check on the dock situation as well.
Old 05-01-2002, 12:13 PM
KN
Registered

Hey guys I started the thread about a OSO get together on Winnipesaukee, I picked the 20/21 becuse there was a OSO member from down south going to be up at the lake then. It looks like that is a bad weekend because of the Winston Cup Race. I may still come down and hook up with out neighbor from the south.

With that said why don't we pick a date, do you guys want to get together for the poker run July 13/14 ? If not how about July 27/28. If we do it the week before the poker run thats 4th of July weekend. Or how about the end of June?

Winni, Elacoya State Park sounds good is there a place were we can anchor wright of shore and use the beach. Do they have a ramp?

I suggest we have it on Sunday July 28th at Elacoya State Park, Any other suggestion? Lets try to set a date by next week so we can all make plans.

Kirk
Old 05-01-2002, 01:10 PM
Registered

I'm game for any date. There's a really good sandbar off of Small's Cove (near Elacoya). The Ames Farm launch ramp is close by as well.
Old 05-01-2002, 05:00 PM
KN
Registered

Thumbs up

Do you think we could get this boat to hang out with us. What an awesome ride. saw this on the Lip-Ship Performance web site I hope the owner doesn't mind me posting the picture. On the transom it said Fast Lane Laconia,N.H.

Kirk
Attached Thumbnails Any N.E guys out on Winnipesaukee yet-dsc_0003-38-cigarette.jpg  

Last edited by KN; 05-01-2002 at 05:11 PM.
Old 05-01-2002, 05:37 PM
AttitudeAdjusta

I'm betting thats Dan Fitzgeralds @ Fitzgeralds motor sports new top gun. He had to have some reason to sell last years 42' Tiger.

Old 05-01-2002, 11:15 PM
cartman

OH YES I DO audiofn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-03-2002, 12:09 AM
Winni

Here's some info on Ellacoya State Park, The pavilion costs $250.00 to reserve it for the day or the open area by the swing sets is $100.00. We could always grab a few tables there and have someone stay behind during the Easterseal Poker run and watch the food and tables. There is a use fee on the park of $3.00 per person if coming by land or water. Someone should go to the ticket booth that day and inform/pay for who shows to be on the good side of the park ranger!! Kids under 12 are free. No pets allowed. Booze is allowed in the park, glass is OK on the grounds but not on the beach area-advise to bring cans and plastic. Does Vodka come in cans now!! As you are standing on the beach looking at the water, there is mooring/beach landing area for the boats to the right side of the swim area-this is in front of the camping area. It does get shallow so you can still moor it and float in your goodies for the day. Launch sites: Silver Sand marina, about 2 miles away has two crane lifts and also a deep launch ramp. Ames farm, about a mile away also has a good launching area and parking too. The park also has some "minimal" parking for tow vehicles and traliers to the right side of the park near their camping area. We should inform the park soon as to how many would be showing and there is also the chance of more via word of mouth the day of the poker run or are we going to make it another weekend? Someone please set a date so plans can be made. Phone numbers are:

Ellacoya State park: 293-7821
Ames Farm 293-4321
Silver Sand Marina 293-7200

As of today, no reservations have been asked for the Easterseal run nor much for summer yet--still cool-39 and raining since morning.. Later!!!!!!!

Old 06-16-2002, 09:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Winni Members

What happened to this ..Any winni people here ?
Old 06-17-2002, 04:34 AM
Registered

I'm here. Boat (and dock) are finally ready, but weather is another story

Only problem with 20/21 is its the weekend of the New Hampshire 300. We're going Sunday for sure.

I have a condo meeting on the 20th, so if we don't go to the track after that, we'd be up for an OSO get together.

Next weekend sounds like its supposed to be good. See y'all out that (or at Smalls Cove sandbar).