Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any N.E guys out on Winnipesaukee yet (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/23113-any-n-e-guys-out-winnipesaukee-yet.html)

AttitudeAdjusta 04-26-2002 10:03 PM

Any N.E guys out on Winnipesaukee yet

I have been up here for the last three weeks and have not seen any of the hot boats out yet, whats up?

KN 04-26-2002 11:19 PM

Hey AttitudeAdjusta just waiting for my boat to get delivered and I'll be out there as soon as I can. I'd have been out there weeks ago if it was here.

Kirk

Luxy60 04-26-2002 11:30 PM

memorial day weekend starts the go fast season. mostly salmon fisherman on the lake till then.

Winni 04-27-2002 12:14 AM

Hi Attitude, Haven't seen much on Winni yet either. We have a place on Newfound Lake, near Bristol, and last weekend saw 5 boats-3 fishers and 2 pleasures!! Still early and our water is still damn cold!! Would be on ours but the lower unit is being resealed. Our son works at Independent marine for 4 days this week uncovering and washing the boats. He said some big ones were dbeing delivered later this week but the inch of snow discouraged a few customers!! Have seen a few on the local route 104 heading towards Winni. The teaser of 90 degrees a bit ago started everyone to get them out too. Looking forward for warmer days to come!!!!:cool: ;) :cool:

bajadude 04-27-2002 07:34 AM

Can't get mine out until our dock gets fixed. Got my yearly ice damage. Winni Marine said it should be fixed by the end of May. So, doing stuff to the boat instead.

I usually don't go out until a month or so after ice out anyway. Too much garbage floating around. I was driving down Paugus Bay yesterday an noticed a nice peice of someones dock (?) mostly submerged. That'd be nice to hit a 70! This is a good time to let the bow riders have some fun.

TomR 04-27-2002 11:32 AM

Doe's anyone know of a Labor day poker run on Lake Winnipesaukee? Is it held on Sunday or Monday?
Also any of You guy's interested in attending the Rhode Island poker run on Saturday August 10th on Narragansett Bay, let me know your mailing address and I'll make sure that an information packet gets sent to you.
E-mail: [email protected]

toolman 04-27-2002 10:24 PM

Hey winni guys!

I'm thinking about coming up there this summer. Where's the best place to stay on the lake that offers dock space for my 30 footer and a launch ramp nearby?

We were there 6 years ago and LOVED IT! Great lake! Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Dave W. (toolman)

Biggus 04-28-2002 05:54 AM

Toolman, my favorite place to stay at Winni. is The Naswa resort. Hands down, the most fun place on the lake:eek: :D :eek:

I`d like to know more about the poker run there. Anyone know the dates???

extoolman:D

Naswa's phone # 603-366-4341

bajadude 04-28-2002 07:58 AM

I'd second NASWA. Great beach bar and about 50 slips. Great scenery!

I'd make reservations early since they fill up quickly. Its about a mile from my place, so if you do go let me know.

I'll check on the poker run dates. If I recal last year (didn't participate) it was mid-summer. One thing about it, its for all boats, so you'll get 18' bow riders and TGs makes it interesting. The Donzi club also holds one.

bajadude 04-28-2002 08:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thought I'd post a couple of NASWA pictures. Here's the beach bar. The boat out front is Summa Humma, a 47' Fountain with trips.