We have a penis, and we make more!
Old 04-27-2002, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn I'm glad Gore invented this internet! Look at all the fun were having

Al, now about that engine....
Old 04-27-2002, 09:22 AM
supercrash

Mlite...Thanks for the kind words...You must be very smart yourself..

Maybe Bush does have a headlock secertly put on the Saudis...(I doubt it)..It seems like they came over hear just to slap us in the face...Will we be allowed to use our bases we built over there....?

Contagious...there may be things that are going on that we don't know about...I will just assume that Bush is screwing things up...look at his track record...

BTW...The Past frauds commited by the Bush family are now fact and written in stone...I mentioned a few...there are many,many more..Our President is a proven crook...And thats the fact jack..Those acts have already been commited...and reported on...If you choose to overlook the billions of dollars that have been stripped out of our (taxpayers) pockets by the bush family then thats your choice...But for me..This corruption makes me crazy and I will always spread the word...

Old 04-27-2002, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Cool

Glad to see you admit that your nuts. JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION WILL YOU --- CAN'T CAN YOU ...
Old 04-27-2002, 09:33 AM
mlitefan

Crash...couple of cold beers and going to oso to see this BS will do that to me...

There are plenty of political board to cruise if you like this sort of thing...It's not what I come here for and your brand of politics rubs me the wrong way...

Hell...you may even be a nice guy but this is BS...

Old 04-27-2002, 09:38 AM
supercrash

Mlite...thanks for the response...Your first post was insulting... The politics that is rubbing you wrong isn't my politics it's Bush's..Maybe you just had a revelation....Maybe...?

Old 04-27-2002, 09:45 AM
mlitefan

No crash...it's the incessant whining from people like you who seem to only be able to muster up a good ole blame America first response no matter what the situation...

It gets old...real fast...

Old 04-27-2002, 09:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Polatheism.....!!!
Old 04-27-2002, 10:10 AM
ScreaminDemon

supercrash - there are no fences keeping you here, if you are so unhappy, please go somewhere else...i hear Cuba is nice this time of year!

Old 04-27-2002, 10:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I voted for Clinton both terrms...........

I also believe no matter who is in office now would not make much of a difference. We are the best country in the world, if not then why would so many other countries mimmick us?

But, We have to be extremely careful dealing with extremists. Yes the saudi's are supporting terrorists, and yet everytime we fill our gas tanks in any of our toys, are we also not supporting them? Nobody wants to think like that. It's always not me, not my fault. Americans have more gas guzzling, big engines than anyone else.

When is the last time you rode your bicycle to Work?? Or walked, rollebladed etc?

Also just because We are the biggest, and the Best, Doesn't mean that some countries look at us like We're just a spoiled kid who thinks we know it all and that we deserve a spanking. Some of these "wars" have been going on for hundreds if not thousands of years and our country is only "226 years old".
If we start dropping bombs on every county who harbors terrorists then will we not be going after China as well?

VERY VERY SCARY
These people DO NOT have the ethics that we do, Do not think for a moment that they would fight fair. We truly have no idea the lengths they would go to to win. Much worse than you are thinking right now.
Not to mention the arsenal they have.

Quick Reply: Instead of bashing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.