Notices

Instead of bashing

Old 04-27-2002, 10:27 AM
supercrash

Demon...I'm not going anywhere...Bush is a one termer if I ever saw one...His corrupt daddy had 90% approval and still lost to the D's..And his war was successful...
Hell I might even vote the next election...But then again probably not..we all learned that our votes don't count ...when your daddy has the supreme court in his pocket you don't need votes..And don't tell me I'm complaing and crying about the election results...You don't really think that those 2000 jewish votes for Buchanan were really ment for him..Hell , he even said himself that there is no way in hell that thoseFlorida (jewish) voters voted for me...putting all "dimples" and "hanging chads" aside... The obvious will of the people in Florida was that Al Gore be their next President...

Old 04-27-2002, 10:36 AM
supercrash

Nebulous...Why are you so scared of China...There is no ground war with China...Only World War III...And we win that one with ease...sure they have some nukes..but not enough and they can't fly far enough or acurate enough...

Old 04-27-2002, 11:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

China is not the only ones we would be messing with by that point. We would be agianst them as well as these other countries as well. Also if we start throwing nukes around do any of us win?

P.s. Think about trade and our standard of living.................
Old 04-27-2002, 11:17 AM
Registered

Also I'm just as bad I have a V-10 Excursion.
& a Mini
Old 04-27-2002, 01:26 PM
Registered

Well I always heard that you should NEVER talk Politics or RELIGION.
But I generally keep my soap box near by
Old 04-27-2002, 01:32 PM
Registered

which would you rather have smeared under your nose dog sh*# or human sh*#..... the both smell like sh*# so.........

Hey lets talk about religion now....!!!
Old 04-27-2002, 01:47 PM
mlitefan

"They have nothing constructive or intelligent to say"

Cat...the absolute second you care to add anything of intelligence, I will surly reply in kind.

So far, all I see from you is hate filled posts toward the leadership of our country. Pretty pathetic....but hey, whatever floats your boat...pun intended...

After all, a good little liberal such as yourself surly wouldn't have a boat with a big old polluting, gas guzzling V8 now, would you? I would think the amount of oil and gas it would use is something you just couldn't justify...LMAO...

Hypocrisy rules...

Old 04-27-2002, 01:49 PM
mlitefan

Oh...and now, counting you, that makes what...six people left in America holding on to the pathetic elusion that Florida actually went to Gore...

Good GOD man, grow up already...get on with your life...the bitterness is eating you up...obviously...

Old 04-27-2002, 04:13 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Cool

And I bet you like big government... I still don't see an answer to my question. WHAT'S THE MATTER CAN'T YOU FIND ANY GOOD FACTS ABOUT YOUR PEOPLE??? AND I HAVN'T HEARD ANYTHING INTELLIGENT YET...AND I LIKED THE JOKE ABOUT GORE WINING---THATS A GOOD ONE....
Old 04-27-2002, 04:50 PM
supercrash

Tinker....I wish I had a guy in office that I like..And that I could report to you that he is doing great things for the country , and being upfront with the public...But that is not the case...

Just like the U.S.A. will defend Israel no matter how many attrocities they commit....

You "sheep" will stand behind Bu$h no matter what frauds and crimes and lies he commits..

There is good reason that the Prince is meeting with Bush sr. while he is here...they know who is running foreign policy in this country...and it isn't W....Who do you think put all his old cronies in his sons administration...Rumsfield , Colan , Abrahms , Rice , Cheney , On and on...These are the same old guys from Iran Contra...That were helping vice President Bush fraud American taxpayers...Funny how Abrahms was busted in Iran Contra...Then pardoned by Bush sr. ....Only to show up in his sons administration...doing what you ask...??...Well it seems he has come up dirty in the failed coup attempt in Venezuela..Against a twice elected president in a democracy...none the less...

It's not to late to accept the truth and change your minds...these aren't my views they are just reports on how our President and his family have been behaving...

Quick Reply: Instead of bashing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.