Notices

Instead of bashing

Old 04-27-2002, 12:08 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Angry Instead of bashing

JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION --Tell us some good things your side has done.
Old 04-27-2002, 12:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what do you mean by "side" ???

i have alot of sides
Old 04-27-2002, 12:24 AM
supercrash

Tink...I'm still looking for a side...

The Clintons frauds..Whitewater , Flowerwood developement , Beverly enterprises..and others..Somewhere around 300,000 to 2 million each fraud...A obvious crook

Bush seniors net worth filing with the Federal Election Commission says he has a net worth of 75 million...Yet he donates 100 million to Yale and nobody even blinks a eye...The Bush's frauds are huge compared to Clintons , yet they are still both crooks...Just one of them is really good at it...Hell even Jeb had a fraud that the state determined cost the taxpayers 350 million in the end...And he wonders why the state won't give him a real estate license ...what a idiot..

Old 04-27-2002, 12:35 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Cool

CAN'T YOU JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION. BASH BASH BASH THATS ALL YOU DO . ALWAYS NEGATIVE. IF BUSH IS SO BAD THEN TELL US SOME GOOD ABOUT CLINTON AND GORE.
Old 04-27-2002, 12:45 AM
supercrash

I didn't vote for either of them....and who cares anyway

My original point was that Bush outlined to the world what a terrorist is ....And Saudi Arabia fits the profile and we all should be concerned that our President is telling the public one thing and then jumping into bed with the terrorists in the name of oil...Correct me if I'm wrong..But we removed the Taliban from power for sponsering terrorism...Shouldn't we remove the Saudis for doing the same thing..except the Saudis provided way more money...There is a obvious double standard here I guess it's just how you spin it to the public

Old 04-27-2002, 12:51 AM
mlitefan

"what a idiot"

Supercrash...that should be your tag line...it fits you well...

Old 04-27-2002, 01:36 AM
Contagious

May I please remind the Bush Bashers, That earlier on "from the start" Mr Bush said to all of "AMERICA" that there would be things in this war that the public will not see or hear about!!

The truth!! Imagine that anti Bush bashers.

As a reasonable AMERICAN I take what my president informed
me of, From the begining of OUR war on terrorism and tell myself there is no way for me to form a factual opinion without ALL OF THE "FACTS". let alone claim that this war is a fraud..

Just my 2 cents, and thats the truth!!!

Old 04-27-2002, 03:52 AM
Contagious

I aggree with that, I think that would be an awesome achievment for AMERICA, something if it worked well we could stand Tall.

I just do not agree with the bashing part of all this without knowing everything that goes on..

I realize some people get really heated about issues, But for us to achive a goal such as this Emotions and Pre Mature Bashing and a public statement like that are counter productive to achive.

Great debating with you!
Goin to bed..

Old 04-27-2002, 04:06 AM
Contagious

Oh yea, Whatever we come up with, It's got to sound like a big block Chevy, Make some POWER & work in a boat...

Old 04-27-2002, 07:34 AM
ScreaminDemon

1. nobody is perfect, we all have our good and bad traits, including the president of the USA.

2. if you don't like it, swim your ass to another country and see how great it is to NOT live in the BEST country in the world!

Quick Reply: Instead of bashing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.