Notices

Thinking about going back to Myrtle Beach

Old 05-25-2010, 07:58 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
Hahahaha..... DO IT !!

I think you're scared to be within one day of us.
Without sounding tooo gay, trust me thats part of it. I miss my boys down in FTL.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:01 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
It's sad to hear the housing market sucks down there as well. I always wondered why you moved to NJ, I take it the ex moved back there with the kids. If it was not for the kids it would be a no brainer to move back down south, what a dilema I feel for you.
Exactly Donna. It's a sh!tty catch 22. But I think if I can be within a day drive I can make it work. I'm at that point of feeling like yes, I'm being a good dad for being here but I hate my life up here at this point. I have to find some balance or I'll go crazy (again LOL)
Old 05-25-2010, 05:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bill here is an idea, get back with the ex and then both move back down south, you sound like you get along OK, and after all you are just hanging out with young bikini models in martini bars
Between the reduced bar bill and child support you will probably save a bunch of money
Old 05-25-2010, 05:06 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

hahahaha. Yeah, I had lunch with her today and the waiter was like man , your wife is hot! I said no! My ex-wife is hot! LOL.

Bottom line is I'm leaning toward the M Beach thing. Then she said but if you're going to wind up flying or driving to Ft. Lauderdale every weekend to see your girlfriends Steve and Greg why don't you just go there...

Back to square one. I do know that I'm not staying here\

OH! and heres the problem Donna......... SHE DOESNT LIKE PERFORMANCE BOATS OR STRIP CLUBS. It just wasn't meant to be
Old 05-25-2010, 06:59 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you move back to MB, you have to factor in the "MASTERS" tax. That could be thousands a month in funny money.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:57 PM
Registered

Things are looking up Bill - single family home sales in the Grand Strand were up 49% in April 2010 compared to April 2009. Yeah, I know, three sales compared to two sales is roughly 50%, but getting better.......
Old 05-26-2010, 10:31 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Phantom1
Things are looking up Bill - single family home sales in the Grand Strand were up 49% in April 2010 compared to April 2009. Yeah, I know, three sales compared to two sales is roughly 50%, but getting better.......
Thats encouraging. IF I do go back to the area I plan on living there for a while. Or at least keeping the house there for a while.