Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ocean City Md Update (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/231367-ocean-city-md-update.html)

Supercat Racing 05-26-2010 10:17 AM

Ocean City Md Update

I'm packing the boxes and case getting ready for the trip to Ocean City Md for the OPA opener. Be sure to tune in to the first episode of Supercat Racing May 30, 2010 at 11:30 AM EST

Marty
Ocean City Maryland Update!

Ocean City, Md -- Memorial day 2010 will mark the launch of OPA's opening race in Ocean City Maryland. Supercat Racing will be in attendance bringing you all of the action LIVE online from the sundeck of the Quality Inn & boardwalk. This year's live broadcasts... FULL STORY

DriverofDonzi 05-26-2010 11:18 AM

Marty,

It will be an awesome trip to Ocean City for ya! :)

Chris

throttleup 05-26-2010 11:30 AM

Be Safe Marty and have a great weekend!

Matt and I will tune in Sunday morning...catch you then!

Julie

Ted G 05-26-2010 01:49 PM

Gee Marty, tell us more about the broadcast this weekend. Anything new and exciting ??? :lolhit:

Racegirl3 05-26-2010 02:43 PM

See ya there!!!

throttleup 05-26-2010 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Ted G (Post 3120479)
Gee Marty, tell us more about the broadcast this weekend. Anything new and exciting ??? :lolhit:

Yes, Marty.... do tell....for those of not fortunate enough to attend.

Julie

SHARKEY-IMAGES 05-26-2010 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by Ted G (Post 3120479)

It's kinda funny how things change.

A role reversal for sure... :eek:

Ted steps down from his duties for the CBPBA to only have Mikey become his successor.

Mikey hands over the mic to Ted as he turns to announcing for Versus Cable.

Best of luck to the both of you !:drink:

Supercat Racing 05-27-2010 04:49 AM

Ted Ginnity is our new star! As a star he has......how shall we say........requirements. Peeled grapes, imported fruits, dancing girls. I drew the line when he wanted back rubs and foot messages. Never the less Ted is going to do us a great job I am sure. We are excited to have him.

Ted G 05-27-2010 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by Supercat Racing (Post 3120978)
Ted Ginnity is our new star! As a star he has......how shall we say........requirements. Peeled grapes, imported fruits, dancing girls. I drew the line when he wanted back rubs and foot messages. Never the less Ted is going to do us a great job I am sure. We are excited to have him.

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week....

Actually I expect to fill a whole blooper reel by Sunday afternoon:drink: Thanks to Tony and Marty for thinking about me and giving me a chance to work with them on Supercat. If you want a good laugh we will be broadcasting live from the Quality Inn Boardwalk on Sunday. All I can promise is that I will not talk about 700 cubic inch small blocks and 300 mph boats (unless it's about Warby :D ) . And we will do our best to bring you right into all the action. Sunday weather is looking good and the boats should be screaming.

GoFastSonic 05-27-2010 09:11 AM

It took 3 years for Mike to get my name right. Just when i got him broke in. LOL

Good luck to both with there new positions\\