Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   hey catmando.. I just couldn't find (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/23141-hey-catmando-i-just-couldnt-find.html)

Tigerlily 04-27-2002 01:00 PM

hey catmando.. I just couldn't find

a bikini picture of me anywhere.....that's because I am usually the one taking the pics.....so instead what I did was find a shot of me that i could use as an avatar.... how's that for a compromise?;) :) :p :D

nebulous 04-27-2002 01:21 PM

Are you teasing us? attach it so we can see it!!!:D :D

NASTY HABIT 04-27-2002 01:25 PM

Haven't we met before T-lilly ?

Tigerlily 04-27-2002 02:18 PM

thanks Troutly, and nebulous- its scary full size..and NASTY..

haven't I heard that line someplace before?:) j/k

I don't know many people in Florida outside of family.but if you really think we have crossed paths before.... drop me an e mail and I'll let you know.

that would be too funny if we have...... but even though we were in Orlando two weeks ago...I sure don't look like that on a normal day.:)

nebulous 04-27-2002 02:21 PM

To Quote Joey Tribiani from friends:

"How you Doin'?":D :D :D

Tigerlily 04-27-2002 10:57 PM

well, you know what they say

just cause there's snow on the chimney..... doesn't mean there's not fire in the furnace:D

and as for this:
<grin>Don't listen to the Fishguy, Tigerlil. I'm still as good ONE time as I ever was!

well there's another old saying that comes to mind...

"once a king, always a king
but
once a night's enough "

sorry I can't fgure out your age though...cause I can't do math with my shoes on and my bifocals off;)

Steve_H 04-28-2002 12:19 AM

wow , and your from missouri to.

YES , you can drive anytime;)

Playn 04-28-2002 08:30 AM

Re: hey catmando.. I just couldn't find

Originally posted by Tigerlily
a bikini picture of me anywhere.....that's because I am usually the one taking the pics.....so instead what I did was find a shot of me that i could use as an avatar.... how's that for a compromise?;) :) :p :D
Hey Tigerlily, How 'bout posting the full size pic? Pleeeese:D :D :D

Tigerlily 04-28-2002 08:54 AM

Maybe I'll get the other half to take a couple today when we get out on the water.....we had a fierce storm most of the night but the sun is shining so we'll be taking her for a short drive today. It'll be a more accurate picture too since the one I put up is a little "artsy" so makes me look a lot better than I really am :)

But honestly, I am always the one taking the pictures. the only reason I had this one was it was from a photo shoot I did last summer to surprise my honey for our anniversary. I think the only other one I have is the standard Christmas pic in front of the fireplace my mother in law took:D

Not to mention I have seen a bunch of Sunseeker's pics and next to her I look like an unmade bed!