Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LMAO, why you guys jealous?? You know it is all legit He is my internet hero

John jr
Old 05-27-2010, 08:34 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by sonic69
Wow. You definetly got to much time on your hands to look all that up.
I'm guessing it took Nort, maybe an hour to do all that...Cut and paste, key word search...Not too difficult.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:27 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

Now there is a 45 Carey, What boat did Chris not own? He really need to come out and explain all these boats, and boating lies, to save his rep, and his site!! For a Middle Class guy he owned alot of high dollors toy in a time when only the very rich had these types of boats!!
Old 05-28-2010, 08:12 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Among Chris Sunkin's many regrets has to be that email he wrote to SCOPE complaining about Nort. Payback is a biotch!!!!
Old 05-28-2010, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nort, the left coast Pit Bull
Old 05-28-2010, 08:45 AM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

[
In Summary:
30 Velocity
45 Cary
46 Searay
50 Searay
Cig 35
Cig 24
Spectra 19
46 Cougar
'84 41 Apache
'86 42 Apache
Two other unknown Apaches ("After re-doing 3 and being on my 4th")
Top Gun
Squadron XII
several Sutphens
Maritime[/QUOTE]

Add a 28 Apache to the list of pretend to own boats.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Here's a thought, and please don't take this as I am a CS nut-hugger. I am not.

There are plenty of threads now beating CS down. I get the point of some of them to the extent that the public needs to be informed that you need to be careful taking advice from him. More importantly, you need to be careful giving money to him. But if your goal is to get him to confess to any embellishments or wrong doings, continuing to perpetuate this hostile environment towards him is not going to get him to open up. If I moderated this site, and I would rather have my balls pounded flat with a wooden mallet, I would combine all the CS threads into a single one that contained only facts that can be confirmed by multiple, trusted sources. This accomplishes the goal of warning the boating community and advertisers that you should do your due diligence when engaging with CS. In the end, no one can prove what CS's intent was in the charity fiasco. Did he really try to bilk a few hundred or few thousand dollars or is he simply a buffoon when it comes to handling charity funds? Why not give him a chance, if only for a brief moment, to come into a non-hostile environment and say his peace? If he has nothing more to say, then lay this to rest unless new facts come to light. Flame away if you like, but I won't get into an internet whizzing match. I'm simply providing another viewpoint to consider.

Everyone, have a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend.

Jeff
Old 05-28-2010, 09:47 AM
Registered

mm

Last edited by apppedigree; 05-28-2010 at 09:49 AM. Reason: too much
Old 05-28-2010, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
Here's a thought, and please don't take this as I am a CS nut-hugger. I am not.

There are plenty of threads now beating CS down. I get the point of some of them to the extent that the public needs to be informed that you need to be careful taking advice from him. More importantly, you need to be careful giving money to him. But if your goal is to get him to confess to any embellishments or wrong doings, continuing to perpetuate this hostile environment towards him is not going to get him to open up. If I moderated this site, and I would rather have my balls pounded flat with a wooden mallet, I would combine all the CS threads into a single one that contained only facts that can be confirmed by multiple, trusted sources. This accomplishes the goal of warning the boating community and advertisers that you should do your due diligence when engaging with CS. In the end, no one can prove what CS's intent was in the charity fiasco. Did he really try to bilk a few hundred or few thousand dollars or is he simply a buffoon when it comes to handling charity funds? Why not give him a chance, if only for a brief moment, to come into a non-hostile environment and say his peace? If he has nothing more to say, then lay this to rest unless new facts come to light. Flame away if you like, but I won't get into an internet whizzing match. I'm simply providing another viewpoint to consider.

Everyone, have a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend.

Jeff

I think their goal is to both inform the community that Chris Sunkin is a pathological liar and to get him vacate the position that he obtained via his lies. Most Pathological liars walk when their house of lies comes crumbling down. CS is still hanging on. I guess it's boils down to a battle of wills. Those who were deceived vs. the pathological liar who wants to go on deceiving.

You probably know by now who I am rooting for.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:12 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by Marginmn
I think their goal is to both inform the community that Chris Sunkin is a pathological liar and to get him vacate the position that he obtained via his lies. Most Pathological liars walk when their house of lies comes crumbling down. CS is still hanging on. I guess it's boils down to a battle of wills. Those who were deceived vs. the pathological liar who wants to go on deceiving.

You probably know by now who I am rooting for.
Yes I do! I got a PM from CS this morning about my post. He has his side of the story and not surprisingly, it varies greatly from what has been posted. I beleive he would actually like to tell his side with support from others but as my post addressed, he feels anything he or his supporters say just gets lost in the din from opposing side. That is why I suggested backing off for a bit, let him say his peace, and move forward. I told him to swallow some pride if he has to on some things that he has posted in the past. People, for the most part, are forgiving by nature.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.