Like Tree0Likes

Just buffed and put "permanone" on the boat, what a shine!

Old 05-27-2010, 02:56 PM
Registered

My Boats: 2006, Fountain, Lighting
Default Just buffed and put "permanone" on the boat, what a shine!

Got this new product called "permanone" that almost seemed too good to be true. Just got done having the boat buffed and then I applied the permanone and check out the shine! The boat hadn't had a real good cleaning/waxing in 3 years! Check out the pictures and website to explain it a lot better than I can!

PS. I applied the permanone to the boat in less than 30mins!

http://www.permanonusa.com/

Last edited by jhutch; 05-28-2010 at 11:16 AM.
Old 05-30-2010, 07:10 AM
Registered

My Boats: formula242ls 1987

What` the cost for the wax always looking for something new.
Old 05-30-2010, 08:04 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

My Boats: 1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454

What size bottle did you use? That stuff aint cheap!
Old 05-30-2010, 08:57 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

My Boats: 2009 30 LS7 SKATER 711 sold xvi power

show us pictures after 3 washes thats the real test they all look good right after you put it on most dont stay on
Old 05-30-2010, 09:10 AM
Registered

My Boats: 1971 Lyman Offshore 2004 Sea Ray 320 Sundancer

Is this your company? If so maybe you can hook us up with some samples so we can try it out!
Old 05-30-2010, 11:02 AM
Registered

My Boats: Intrepid ~ Boston Whaler ~ Kayaks ~ Windsurfers ~ Assorted Tub Toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiofn View Post
+1.

$90.00 per bottle???
Old 05-30-2010, 01:21 PM
Registered

My Boats: Hallett 270

For wiping down the boat I use this. I've tried allot of things and this stuff is great. Removes water spots and scum line with ease. Leaves the surface of the boat like its just been waxed.

http://www.pacifictrailers.com/Boat-...-spot-remover/
Old 06-01-2010, 08:37 AM
Registered

My Boats: 2006, Fountain, Lighting

Quote:
1 Ltr of "Boat Supershine" is around $150.00 and I used about a 1/8 of that. So if you do the math around $19.

Quote:
show us pictures after 3 washes thats the real test they all look good right after you put it on most dont stay
Will do!

Quote:
Is this your company? If so maybe you can hook us up with some samples so we can try it out!
Nope just thinking of using it for a wide range of stuff within some of our companies!

Last edited by jhutch; 06-01-2010 at 09:25 AM.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:43 AM
Registered

My Boats: PQ 260/Laveycreft 29MCOB/ Now Boatless :-(

I'm always interested in new hull products because my boat is a bit** to maintain a younger new model look. I think I accomplish this pretty well but always looking for a product to make it easier.

I'm BIG Leverage fan and use all of their products. As much as I adore them, they are not perfect, my big complaint is keeping the transom clean from the soot. I wash my entire boat after every outing, I have never miss once. But still having trouble getting rid of the soot. I've tried numerous degreasing products nothing really worked, it seem the soot literally was embedded into the gelcoat. So I worked on a experiment, I cleaned and prepped both sides of the transome the same way. Washed followed by 1500wet sand, 3m cut with sander/buff, trizact wet sand, and finally the 3M finesse compound. Now would not normally use these products but I wanted to get rid of them and see how this goes. I applied one side with Leverage polish and one side with Permanon. I purchase the non-cut bottle for $25.00, spray it on and wipe, kinda like Leverage, but Leverage gives you more of a haze indicator while the Permanon does not. Wipes off easy and it really didn't blow my socks off with the shine, but it was about the same as the Leverage, additionally I have 98 gelcoat boak that is not like a Glassdave multiple clear coat phenom job.

I will check back in 3 weeks time, and report which product did the better job on the soot.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: Outerlimits Sl44

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert4332 View Post
I'm always interested in new hull products because my boat is a bit** to maintain a younger new model look. I think I accomplish this pretty well but always looking for a product to make it easier.

I'm BIG Leverage fan and use all of their products. As much as I adore them, they are not perfect, my big complaint is keeping the transom clean from the soot. I wash my entire boat after every outing, I have never miss once. But still having trouble getting rid of the soot. I've tried numerous degreasing products nothing really worked, it seem the soot literally was embedded into the gelcoat. So I worked on a experiment, I cleaned and prepped both sides of the transome the same way. Washed followed by 1500wet sand, 3m cut with sander/buff, trizact wet sand, and finally the 3M finesse compound. Now would not normally use these products but I wanted to get rid of them and see how this goes. I applied one side with Leverage polish and one side with Permanon. I purchase the non-cut bottle for $25.00, spray it on and wipe, kinda like Leverage, but Leverage gives you more of a haze indicator while the Permanon does not. Wipes off easy and it really didn't blow my socks off with the shine, but it was about the same as the Leverage, additionally I have 98 gelcoat boak that is not like a Glassdave multiple clear coat phenom job.

I will check back in 3 weeks time, and report which product did the better job on the soot.
any updates and /or results on this experiment?