Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Just buffed and put "permanone" on the boat, what a shine! >

Just buffed and put "permanone" on the boat, what a shine!

Notices

Just buffed and put "permanone" on the boat, what a shine!

Old 05-27-2010, 01:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just buffed and put "permanone" on the boat, what a shine!

Got this new product called "permanone" that almost seemed too good to be true. Just got done having the boat buffed and then I applied the permanone and check out the shine! The boat hadn't had a real good cleaning/waxing in 3 years! Check out the pictures and website to explain it a lot better than I can!

PS. I applied the permanone to the boat in less than 30mins!

http://www.permanonusa.com/

Last edited by jhutch; 05-28-2010 at 10:16 AM.
Old 05-30-2010, 06:10 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

What` the cost for the wax always looking for something new.
Old 05-30-2010, 07:04 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

What size bottle did you use? That stuff aint cheap!
Old 05-30-2010, 07:57 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

show us pictures after 3 washes thats the real test they all look good right after you put it on most dont stay on
Old 05-30-2010, 08:10 AM
Registered

Is this your company? If so maybe you can hook us up with some samples so we can try it out!
Old 05-30-2010, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Audiofn
+1.

$90.00 per bottle???
Old 05-30-2010, 12:21 PM
Registered

For wiping down the boat I use this. I've tried allot of things and this stuff is great. Removes water spots and scum line with ease. Leaves the surface of the boat like its just been waxed.

http://www.pacifictrailers.com/Boat-...-spot-remover/
Old 06-01-2010, 07:37 AM
Registered

1 Ltr of "Boat Supershine" is around $150.00 and I used about a 1/8 of that. So if you do the math around $19.

show us pictures after 3 washes thats the real test they all look good right after you put it on most dont stay
Will do!

Is this your company? If so maybe you can hook us up with some samples so we can try it out!
Nope just thinking of using it for a wide range of stuff within some of our companies!

Last edited by jhutch; 06-01-2010 at 08:25 AM.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:43 PM
Registered

I'm always interested in new hull products because my boat is a bit** to maintain a younger new model look. I think I accomplish this pretty well but always looking for a product to make it easier.

I'm BIG Leverage fan and use all of their products. As much as I adore them, they are not perfect, my big complaint is keeping the transom clean from the soot. I wash my entire boat after every outing, I have never miss once. But still having trouble getting rid of the soot. I've tried numerous degreasing products nothing really worked, it seem the soot literally was embedded into the gelcoat. So I worked on a experiment, I cleaned and prepped both sides of the transome the same way. Washed followed by 1500wet sand, 3m cut with sander/buff, trizact wet sand, and finally the 3M finesse compound. Now would not normally use these products but I wanted to get rid of them and see how this goes. I applied one side with Leverage polish and one side with Permanon. I purchase the non-cut bottle for $25.00, spray it on and wipe, kinda like Leverage, but Leverage gives you more of a haze indicator while the Permanon does not. Wipes off easy and it really didn't blow my socks off with the shine, but it was about the same as the Leverage, additionally I have 98 gelcoat boak that is not like a Glassdave multiple clear coat phenom job.

I will check back in 3 weeks time, and report which product did the better job on the soot.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by bert4332
I'm always interested in new hull products because my boat is a bit** to maintain a younger new model look. I think I accomplish this pretty well but always looking for a product to make it easier.

I'm BIG Leverage fan and use all of their products. As much as I adore them, they are not perfect, my big complaint is keeping the transom clean from the soot. I wash my entire boat after every outing, I have never miss once. But still having trouble getting rid of the soot. I've tried numerous degreasing products nothing really worked, it seem the soot literally was embedded into the gelcoat. So I worked on a experiment, I cleaned and prepped both sides of the transome the same way. Washed followed by 1500wet sand, 3m cut with sander/buff, trizact wet sand, and finally the 3M finesse compound. Now would not normally use these products but I wanted to get rid of them and see how this goes. I applied one side with Leverage polish and one side with Permanon. I purchase the non-cut bottle for $25.00, spray it on and wipe, kinda like Leverage, but Leverage gives you more of a haze indicator while the Permanon does not. Wipes off easy and it really didn't blow my socks off with the shine, but it was about the same as the Leverage, additionally I have 98 gelcoat boak that is not like a Glassdave multiple clear coat phenom job.

I will check back in 3 weeks time, and report which product did the better job on the soot.
any updates and /or results on this experiment?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.