Need help tweaking Diesels !

Notices

Need help tweaking Diesels !

Old 06-03-2010, 02:33 PM
bor
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Need help tweaking Diesels !

I have a pair of CMD qsd 4.2 320hp commonrail diesels in my 32 hustler but need a little more power .
I spin a pair of 32 maximus to 3600 rpm but need them to go to 3800 also treid a pair 34 bravo's wich give me 3750 and some more speed but get very slow out of the hole because of the turbo's that won't spool up .

I tried a tuning box (chip express) but that gives no result .

It's the same enginbe as in the jeep crd diesel only whit 2 more cilinders is there any one who knows a box that will work and give the engines more fuel er change the timing so I get some more hp or tq ?

It uses a bosch common rail crs 2.0 system

any help is welcome

thanks !!
Old 06-04-2010, 07:10 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

there is a guy on here 29firefox or firefox29 he has all the information on how to manipulate the electronic pumps. Whether he can help you where you are???? Your probably only short about 30hp not too much to ad.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:25 PM
bor
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HabanaJoe
there is a guy on here 29firefox or firefox29 he has all the information on how to manipulate the electronic pumps. Whether he can help you where you are???? Your probably only short about 30hp not too much to ad.

Thank you joe ,That was what the tuning box promised to get 386 hp that would be enough to top out whit the big 5 blades ,there amazing on the diesels very low slip number and the accelaration is stuning when you are on plane we did a test run last year whitout seats but it's unpossible to stay when you give full throttle ! She runs 69 whit the bravo's let's see if we can go in the 70's .

Let's see if Firefox look at this thread ,normal he's always involved in the diesel threads I read.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:25 PM
instigator
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

there's a diesel performance place in Bowling Green KY that sells boxes for the Jeep's

i'll see if I can find a link..