NOPPER MARINE trannies and drives >

NOPPER MARINE trannies and drives

Notices

NOPPER MARINE trannies and drives

Old 06-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NOPPER MARINE trannies and drives

In mass we are blessed to have Pete Nopper as our go to guy on trannies, drives all merc ones, I bought a tranny for my konrad ace drive and new blower motor which I am still waiting for, but I talked to PETE and said since its used I should make sure its ok well it wasn't what I was told from the seller, so Pete did his magic made it a 10 clutch hd tranny and the price was a lot better then sending it to the other big name guys on here and he is here no shipping for me. but even if you live anywhere in the north its cheaper to ship to him and his trannies have held up great in race boats even a turbine skater we know. time frame was great to. . in 06 I gave Pete a upper and lower bravo drive and a new 2'' shortie he had it into one drive and it ran great until stolen in 07. artie

Last edited by AIR TIME; 06-08-2010 at 12:06 PM.