Integrity Trailer...Nunica, MI >

Integrity Trailer...Nunica, MI

Notices

Integrity Trailer...Nunica, MI

Old 04-26-2002, 11:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Integrity Trailer...Nunica, MI

I'm taking my '67 Donzi and original trailer to them on Monday. For piece of mind, prior to a long road trip to Kentucky, I'm having them check out and possibly adjust the weight distribution on the keel and bunks. Anybody have any dealings with them?
Old 04-26-2002, 11:49 PM
Registered

Thumbs down

Sure did. It was not good. Bought a new 290 from PQ in 1994 on an Integrity. The trailer had rust on it when it arrived (brand new) We spoke with the dealer who eventually had to get Kevin Hirdes involved for Integrity to do anything. They said they would completly strip the trailer, prep it, and re-paint.

They re-painted it alright, right over top of the old paint, rust and event the PQ decals that were on the trailer.

We did not pursue them as I was transferred 3000 miles away and no one would help, no one and it was not worth a lawyer for $5000.

I would not own another and would not trust them unless I could scrutinize their work before payment.
Old 04-27-2002, 07:50 AM
Registered

A friend of mine had his integrity boat trailer T-boned by a Limo (long story ) and they sent out a rep within days to check out his trailer. They had a new trailer complete with the old Power Play decals (to match his boat) before his boat was even fixed (small fiberglass work from the accident)
He is totally pleased with his trailer! Great quality and finish.

Just thought I would let you know.
Old 04-28-2002, 09:38 PM
Registered

Thanks for the feedback. I'm hoping my experience will be like the latter example!
Old 04-28-2002, 10:00 PM
MikeStar

Bought a new Integrity trailer for our (now sold) Powerquest 280. Trailer was painted to match the boat perfectly, pinstripes were straight, all in all I was happy with the job they did. Of course, we sold the boat a month later, so I can't give you any long term feedback. Factory was easy to work with, though. Good luck - let us know how it turns out...