Notices

Purgatory video Jax 2010

Old 06-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by skater40
The 2 boats,cuttin loose and the MTI of Richie Prince did not jump the start and look at jayboats pictures at the bridge to see that they were in Purgatorys wake at the bridge.
They deserve some credit as Cuttin Loose wouldhave beat him if the start was even.
Seems like Cuttin Loose has been putting on a pretty good show lately!
Old 06-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink The Real Purgatory... & WOW!

Originally Posted by dcrighton
Ok guys,
Hope this works....took me a while to figure out how to edit the GoPro HD. The most amazing thing was that the suction cup mount actually stayed on at 170!!

DC

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh6fK7jTBtE>
Looking good Dale. Time to retire from Realty and go full pro.

When are you going to let me run this boat? After all it is named after me

I had to sign up just to rub it in.

Later, Purgatory
Old 06-11-2010, 08:46 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Boatlesss
Seems from your first post on this thread that you have a problem with the Purgatory boat.
Boatless-i always have a problem when someone goes to a poker run and doesnt pay attention at the drivers meeting.
Jumping the start is uncalled for.Posting a video that clearly shows how far in front of the rest of the boats at the start isnt real smart either.
Other than that i love the looks of the boat and the sound of a blower motor gettin it on.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:22 PM
Registered
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Boatless-i always have a problem when someone goes to a poker run and doesnt pay attention at the drivers meeting.
Jumping the start is uncalled for.Posting a video that clearly shows how far in front of the rest of the boats at the start isnt real smart either.
Other than that i love the looks of the boat and the sound of a blower motor gettin it on.
Silly me....all along I thought it was because Grant set me up with 1:33 gears to run at 7000 rpm for acceleration while everyone was running 1:24 gear sets and big wheels for top end. Here's a pic on the soft limiter at 54% throttle opening the day before.....you can confirm that with Tommy if you want.
Attached Thumbnails Purgatory video Jax 2010-purgatory-6800.jpg  
Old 06-12-2010, 12:05 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

Well, I wasn't there and I don't pretend to know anymore than what I read and see, however, I did not see anyone mention your boat there so why are you so ruffled when it is apparent from the same video you referenced that the boats around Purgatory left ahead of him and he and others took off also. Purgatory did not take anything from you so lower your blood pressure and calm down. It's a poker run, not a race anyways. No one won anything for being to the bridge first and either way they took nothing out of your pocket.
Old 06-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by salesmanship
Seems like Cuttin Loose has been putting on a pretty good show lately!
+1 congrats to them on a great run. There was an alarm that went off before the bridge and Darrell backed out of it some. First open cockpit boat to the bridge... not bad for a set of lil ol' 1200's
Old 06-12-2010, 02:17 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NO MERCY
+1 congrats to them on a great run. There was an alarm that went off before the bridge and Darrell backed out of it some. First open cockpit boat to the bridge... not bad for a set of lil ol' 1200's
I'd have to think the first cat with a cabin, head and sunlounge too!
Old 06-12-2010, 05:50 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Boatlesss
Well, I wasn't there and I don't pretend to know anymore than what I read and see, however, I did not see anyone mention your boat there so why are you so ruffled when it is apparent from the same video you referenced that the boats around Purgatory left ahead of him and he and others took off also. Purgatory did not take anything from you so lower your blood pressure and calm down. It's a poker run, not a race anyways. No one won anything for being to the bridge first and either way they took nothing out of your pocket.

The two boats behind him, at the bridge ,left when the pace boat dropped the flag.All i am saying is that they deserve the true credit as they were reeling him in at the bridge.
You being "BOATLESS' you dont have any idea of the disappointment or discust that a poker runner feels when a couple of boats jump the start and leave before the pace boat releases them.No my boat wasnt there ,blood pressure is fine ,-go back and reread the previous posts so you can get educated.
Old 06-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

The two boats behind him, at the bridge ,left when the pace boat dropped the flag.All i am saying is that they deserve the true credit as they were reeling him in at the bridge.
You being "BOATLESS' you dont have any idea of the disappointment or discust that a poker runner feels when a couple of boats jump the start and leave before the pace boat releases them.No my boat wasnt there ,blood pressure is fine ,-go back and reread the previous posts so you can get educated.

Boatless or not, I had just as many boats in that Poker Run as you did but unlike yourself, I belive those that were actually there and paid $ to particpate in the event have a right to complain or in your world Bit*h, about how they feel about the run. Unless I missed something, no one is having you voice their feelings about the event.
Old 06-12-2010, 10:44 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Richie won't say it but he also stoped when Bill broke and through up the yellow flag to let other boaters he didn't want to become a ski ramp!! Just saying

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.