Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Powerboat Magazine Welcomes Shaun Torrente to the blogger line-up... >

Powerboat Magazine Welcomes Shaun Torrente to the blogger line-up...

Notices

Powerboat Magazine Welcomes Shaun Torrente to the blogger line-up...

Old 06-11-2010, 11:25 PM
Registered

Received 2,943 Likes on 978 Posts
Default Powerboat Magazine Welcomes Shaun Torrente to the blogger line-up...

In an attempt to continue to expand and broaden the chronicles of the various areas of the performance boating arena, Shaun joins fellow bloggers; Mrs. Geico Offshore Champion Marc Granet, PBM Editor Jason Johnson, Oh Boy! O'berto Unlimited Hydroplane champion Steve David, world renowned performance boat dealer Scott Shogren and me - the everyday boater.

A native of Homestead, Fla., near Miami, Shaun Torrente has been competing on the water for more than half his life. The 31-year-old Formula 1 tunnel boat driver started racing boats at age 14 and has conquered the ranks along the way. He’s claimed three SST-45 class championships, two SST-120 national championships and was the 2009 F1 ChampBoat Series champion.

Racing with the newly reformed F1 PROP Tour in 2010, the Florida State University graduate has been selected to the American Power Boat Association (APBA) Hall of Champions. When not racing, Torrente enjoys working on performance outboards and boats, as well as a nice weekend with his wife and daughter in the Florida Keys.

To read Shauns introductionary blog, click the link bellow. And remember to leave feed back of your thoughts and opinions regarding the various blogs.

http://www.powerboatmagazine.com/shaun-torrente-s-blog/
Old 06-12-2010, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shauns a great guy!! Congrats bud!!
Old 06-12-2010, 10:57 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,719 Likes on 1,221 Posts

Oh dear. I was just about Sean's age when I started at Powerboat magazine, and I'm older than dirt. (But T2X invented the substance.)

Congratulations, Sean.