Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Murray Poker Run! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/23258-lake-murray-poker-run.html)

Fever500 04-29-2002 10:51 AM

Lake Murray Poker Run!

Thanks to Ken and Cathy (the Wigginouts) for hosting us OSOers at the Lake Murray Poker Run! I had a great time and met some really cool people! They have some damn fine wimmens down there in South Carolina!! :)

Ken and Cat... Great to meet ya both! Cat, Tell Ken to slow down man.. that guy has more energy than Tony Little!! :)

Thanks to Mike Nichols for lettin' a little ol' 29 Fountain hang with his 43' Black Thunder!! See ya on Lake Norman!

Will.... what can ya say about Will! You're an animal! You NEED to go to Havasu, man. That is YOUR element!
How is JW doing? He was pretty tuned-up Saturday night!

Thanks again!

BAJA WILL 04-29-2002 11:28 AM

Kevin,

Great time. JW is surviving today here at work. It was great to see every one again in SC and to meet all the new ones from Charlotte, IE Kevin and Mike:D Yea I pretty sure Jennifer had a good time.:D Thanks for the pics;) I love the SC womennn

WILL:D

Sunrise Girl 04-29-2002 11:53 AM

Fever500,
I see ya made it back in one piece! It was great to meet you and the other Lake Norman group...y'all are a great bunch of people!;) As far as telling Ken to slow down...good luck! No one has had any luck getting him to slow down yet! BTW, if ya plan on coming back down to see any "new friends" be sure to give Ken & I a holler so we can hook up again!

Mike,
Thank you for letting us ride the Thunder..she sure is sweet! Now, how much commission am I gonna make if Curt & Martha buy the boat? ;)

Will,
It was great seeing you, Jim and Jill! We look forward to seeing you on the Savannah trip!;)

Lake Hartwell people,
As always...it was great to spend time with you guys! We look forward to seeing all of you soon!

If anyone has any pictures of the weekend, please send them to me so I can put them up on the LMPC web site! I can also send our pics to anyone if they want!

Cat
;)

Brad 04-29-2002 12:31 PM

Special thanks to Ken and Cathy for hosting the meet and greet on Friday night. Saturday really turned out to be beautiful. I hope to post some pictures soon. I don’t have many pictures of boats but I did take a few of the women.

Saturday night got pretty wild. We managed to pack 12+ people in the cabin of my Playboy. Maybe next year Cathy will leave room for me!

I was surprised more boats weren’t out on Sunday!

Fever500 04-29-2002 04:09 PM

Brad...

We had a couple in the Black Thunder too...

Fever500 04-29-2002 04:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Err.. maybe try again?

Curt 04-29-2002 09:01 PM

Hey Mike, I'll buy the Thunder as long as it comes complete with all those hood ornaments!!!!:D Otherwise I'll just keep slumming in the Fountain with one drive.:( I took the boat to the "Boat Doctor" Sunday morning to get that drive repaired. So far I've had the worst luck getting running in time for the Poker Run every year. Something is always broken then. Hopefully by this weekend we will be ready to cruise. Because I wasn't running most of the day I never got to see the big epic battle of the Fountains. Who won the 27 vs 29 slug fest?

I can't wait to see Brad's pictures of GiGi the playboy girl on the back of his boat. Damn! Will, you should have moved in on her!;)

GATORONE 04-29-2002 10:19 PM

We all had a great time over the weekend. The lake was great and we are looking forward to going back again later this summer for one of the radar runs to see if we can make a decent run in the 1/4:cool:

Black Thunder Boat 04-30-2002 12:03 AM

It was great meeting everyone down at the Poker run and we had a BLAST!!! Thanks to everyone for all the kind words about my Black Thunder. So somebody buy the thing so I can get my new 46 Black Thunder!

Cat if they buy the boat I will give you a big commision!

Curt buy the boat for Martha!!!!

Kevin we will see you on Lake Norman this summer.

And Will I expect a great party at you place when I come to the Smith Mountain Lake Poker run, and by the way sorry for waking you up Sunday morning!

Mike Nichols

BAJA WILL 04-30-2002 08:49 AM

Hey mike,

Yea that BT, is not gooood for hang overs:( I thought my %#$*&%@ head was going to explode when you started up. But its all good.

Curt, Yea I should have made a move on her, I think by later inthe night it was all I could do to say my name;)

Will