Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Oil spill in the gulf of Mexico >

Oil spill in the gulf of Mexico

Notices

Oil spill in the gulf of Mexico

Old 05-06-2010, 10:13 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Big Oil gives money to everybody, no surprise there what's your point? It was the Oil Administration that let the oil companies get away with not putting a BOP on their wells.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Catmando
Big Oil gives money to everybody, no surprise there what's your point? It was the Oil Administration that let the oil companies get away with not putting a BOP on their wells.

No cat your 2.3 GPA Kenyan Zippy Got the lions share BP likes the Rat party after all Clinton gave them the go ahead to buy Amoco and Arco.
Old 05-07-2010, 07:46 AM
Registered

Received 1,325 Likes on 739 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve 1
No Cat there is a BOP there and BP has given Obama and the Democrats more money than anyone!

Here ya Go: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0510/36783.html Enjoy!!
Steve,

I think you missed this part in the article you referenced.

The top congressional recipients of BP campaign cash include Republican Rep. Don Young of the oil-intensive Alaska delegation, who has received almost as much as Obama, raking in $73,300 during his congressional tenure. Also on the list is Sen. George Voinovich (R-Ohio), whose state has a BP refinery in Toledo and who has raked in $41,400. Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) has received $44,899.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz0nFN1UcV2
Don't forget, both sides are crooks, always have been always will be.

And this,

BP has also evolved in its corporate giving over the past decade, shifting more money to Democrats. In 2000, the company gave almost 39 percent more to Republicans than to Democrats. But by 2008, Democrats had nearly pulled even with Republicans on BP donations.

They just watch and see who will be coming into power and start giving them money, same as any large industry does.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:00 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Proving over and over again, politicians are far smarter than the vast majority of their constituents. Heck, even a lot of the forwarded emails provide you with a link to a true/false site, which disproves (mostly), what they just emailed you.

They know most people won't read past the BS.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve_H
I tried to make it my signature but couldn't figure it out.

Is this better for you tough guy? TODAY MASHER?
One other thing. You never responded when I offered my address. I guess you're just a tough guy behind a keyboard. I'm not surprised. Probably related to still being in the closet, you .

Last edited by Racegirl3; 05-07-2010 at 08:50 AM. Reason: chagne quote
Old 05-07-2010, 08:22 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
Steve,

I think you missed this part in the article you referenced.

Don't forget, both sides are crooks, always have been always will be.

And this,

They just watch and see who will be coming into power and start giving them money, same as any large industry does.
Clinton let BP buy Amoco And Arco which is our north slope Oil also,Then Impeached Bill and Ponzi Gore sold the Elk Hills naval oil reserve to Occidental, Gores old buddy.

The Point of the article IS the Conman Hussein got the biggest slice of the pie @ $77,051.00
Old 05-07-2010, 08:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One other thing. You never responded when I offered my address. I guess you're just a tough guy behind a keyboard. I'm not surprised. Probably related to still being in the closet, you .
Sure I will take you up on it.

I live at Arrowhead Marina on Grand, only about a mile from Blee. Come down and visit me spineless wonder, see if you get the same warm reception as you did last time. Bring your attorney and who ever you like.

Its sad to see you on here so long with no power or friends. Like when you bottom fed over at SO trying to get on as a Mod. Classic. No one wanted you on OSO, then no one wanted you at SO. What a shame. Everyone knows and no one likes a spineless poser. That had to hurt, now back on OSO no one wants you again. I hear there are some openings over at SO. Have fun.
Must be fun having your life revolve around having such a high status on the internet. I will give you your medal. I will consider you the Ultimate Mod. Are you happy? I sure hope that makes your day. Maybe you should change your signature to SuperMod just so it makes you feel better. Classic. The things you learn about people.

I will even make you a shirt and have it delivered to you. One for your attorney too. I am such a nice guy. I'll put in a good word for you and maybe someone will allow you to be a Mod.

Let me guess... 5'8, aging, balding, shrinking.... mid life crisis because you know you will never amount to anything more than you are? OUCH

Last edited by Racegirl3; 05-07-2010 at 08:50 AM. Reason: change quote
Old 05-07-2010, 08:41 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

I found a very good site with info from people who actually know what is going on.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 05-07-2010, 10:16 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by jayboat
I found a very good site with info from people who actually know what is going on.
Jay Nice article thanks for posting it ,there is another account by two fishermen who were by that Rig ,one was an Oil man, very interesting reading.
Old 05-07-2010, 04:54 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by masher44
Sure I will take you up on it.

I live at Arrowhead Marina on Grand, only about a mile from Blee. Come down and visit me spineless wonder, see if you get the same warm reception as you did last time. Bring your attorney and who ever you like.

Its sad to see you on here so long with no power or friends. Like when you bottom fed over at SO trying to get on as a Mod. Classic. No one wanted you on OSO, then no one wanted you at SO. What a shame. Everyone knows and no one likes a spineless poser. That had to hurt, now back on OSO no one wants you again. I hear there are some openings over at SO. Have fun.
Must be fun having your life revolve around having such a high status on the internet. I will give you your medal. I will consider you the Ultimate Mod. Are you happy? I sure hope that makes your day. Maybe you should change your signature to SuperMod just so it makes you feel better. Classic. The things you learn about people.

I will even make you a shirt and have it delivered to you. One for your attorney too. I am such a nice guy. I'll put in a good word for you and maybe someone will allow you to be a Mod.

Let me guess... 5'8, aging, balding, shrinking.... mid life crisis because you know you will never amount to anything more than you are? OUCH
I see speedgirl removed my post but left mashers. nice

WRONG. Never wanted to me a MOD Genius.

Heres the deal dip****. Since you started this tough guy 12 year old crap its only fair that you come to me. And I promise not to call my lawyer until I'm done with you.

Apparently you never learned this lesson so I will enlighten you on messing with the wrong guy. When I was 8 years old, the bully up the street shot me with his BB Gun and since he was much bigger and older then me there wasnt much I could do about it until my older brother heard about it. He sawed off the end of a bat and told me to hit the bully with it. Not once, but many times to make sure he got the message. The first one landed just above his left ear. He dropped like a rock and started begging like a school girl for me not to hit him again. The next one landed across his face, breaking his nose. Well guess what. He never messed with me again. In fact he never messed with anyone after that. So, if you really want a piece of me, come and get it wanna be tough guy.

Sorry about this sidetrack guys but as you know it wasn't started by me. Regardless, I contacted OSO yesterday and asked to be removed from the website. I just don't like the personality of this place anymore. Happy boating everyone!

Last edited by Steve_H; 05-07-2010 at 05:19 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.